ADVERTISEMENT

Montigo Alford

Yeah they probably promised him that he would be the man. He would have competition here and not automatically a star.ter. Time to move on there are others still available

I was hoping that they would sign him. i liked what i heard and saw of him There are some quality PG s left and let s hope that Ernie will sign one.

Originally posted by 7ICoug:
Who visited last week has signed with Boise State.
Britton had this a while ago on the premium board. I think that while Coach Kent likes him, he is still aiming for players he likes a little more.

We freeloaders sometimes get information later than others. Well i hope the guys he is after will soon commit.

Liking and making offers are two totally different things. Clearly Coach Kent had him in for a visit and never made the kid a offer so he went elsewhere. Britton probably got the same tweet that everyone else received. I got mine as well. This is why I don't bother with the premium board.

Liking and making offers are two totally different things. Clearly Coach Kent had him in for a visit and never made the kid a offer so he went elsewhere. Britton probably got the same tweet that everyone else received. I got mine as well. This is why I don't bother with the premium board.
If that is the reason, it is your choice. However, you are missing out on information. Many times you can piecemeal information together, but not always. It is like watching a Hollywood movie that has been edited for TV. You get the gist of the movie, but it is not the same movie. Besides, it is not expensive and you are supporting Britton.

Interesting in that the recruiting boards all show him with an offer from WSU. Of course the Boise State board show s him with an offer from the cougs. I saw more tape of him and he looked good. Well lets hope Kent brings in a very good point guard.

I am not missing out on a thing.
If you are not a premium member, then you cannot speak with knowledge if you are missing anything or not.

Crazy stuff. I wonder what is the percentage of people who actually follow and post on sports boards? One would guess that it is a very low percentage of the general public. If true,then all posters either paid or freelaoders are important to a sports board. Enuff said gentlemen ,on with the recruiting news.

Okay you convinced me. I will just disappear.
I am guessing that you either graduated or were born in 1971. Either way you are an adult. Your answer to me is to pout?

You have a right to pay for premium membership or not. You can say that what we get as premium members is not worth the membership. That is for each person to decide. But, you cannot say that you are not missing anything when you do not know what is premium.

Either way, this is my last post on the subject. Have a nice weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT