ADVERTISEMENT

More Mike Leach Tributes - must watch

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Still getting my arms around CML's death. Christ, he was younger than I am. This clip, while long, riveted me this morning. Ashley Adamson spent a couple of days with CML back in the day (link also below). I really didn't understand what a gem we had until he is now gone.

Oh and edit. Damn she is a beautiful woman. Erin Andrews has nothing on her......

Last edited:
Still getting my arms around CML's death. Christ, he was younger than I am. This clip, while long, riveted me this morning. Ashley Adamson spent a couple of days with CML back in the day (link also below). I really didn't understand what a gem we had until he is now gone.

Oh and edit. Damn she is a beautiful woman. Erin Andrews has nothing on her......
Mike Leach should have been the spokesperson for the Dos Equis beer commercial as he may have been one of the most interesting people around.

Think about it...he was an opera singer in a grunge band, he was a lawyer in gladiators armor, he was a a 95 year old in terms of life's experiences in a 61 year old body.

He was the first to take a "finesse offense" and want brutes up front, that felt that was the critical part of the offense.

He loved his family and friends, but loved his job as well. He somehow made both work until it didn't. I am sure his cowboy stubbornness got in the way of better health. I will say I do wonder if he had stayed in Pullman if we avoid this sad reality. In Pullman he walked to work every day, up and down hills. He didn't live near campus in Starkville and he didn't get the exercise he needed. And my guess is until late he didn't get the medical attention he needed. Probably what he needed to do is step away from the game for awhile, but he just wasn't built that way.

Mike Leach is a teacher...and the lesson he passed on is part of purpose...live your dream. And the second lesson is to live your dream longer you need to take care of yourself over job, family, and friends.

I am glad he came into the Coug orbit.

Feldman looks like he's struggling a bit. Watch how much he blinks.

I don't think the video here is her best presentation, but yes....she is.

In all seriousness, I think she has that Zoom filter on that makes people look younger and better. No judgment. I use that thing too.

I'm in love with Ashley. What a hot woman. Very smart too. 😀

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
I'm in love with Ashley. What a hot woman. Very smart too. 😀
No shit. Of all my ex-wives and girlfriends, none of them compare to her. And I'm not ugly (just ask Biggs and CougEd). Why just once can't I have a gal like her grace me? I mean crap - Bobby Petrino (no Brad Pitt or George Clooney) got that.

And for you Coug old timers - AD Slick Rick Dickson (no handsome prize) was boinking his hot assistant - forget her name but I met her once and yeah. She was a babe.

Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT