ADVERTISEMENT

More on the Student Conduct Board

Washington Court of Appeals ruled that WSU failed to provide due process. This IS NOT Barber's case. Fehoko will be reinstated if he hasn't already been.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...g-expulsion-need-chance-to-defend-themselves/

I hadn't considered that there were other universities involved in this. I'm glad that they are being forced to get this resolved. There is a part of me that's glad that it's not just WSU with bad policies.

It sucks when the other example of the system's problems is a 40 year old dude having sex with a 15 year old that he thought was 16. Creepy old bastard deserves to be kicked out of school on principle alone.

Last edited:
I find it crazy that some feel lack of due process wasn't required in the first place. Legal actions were required but due process wasn't? This is great news.

Reactions: earldacoug
I find it crazy that some feel lack of due process wasn't required in the first place. Legal actions were required but due process wasn't? This is great news.

But Mike Worthy on the Board of Regents stated he did not believe the system was broken, and it has worked well for years. Mike, I think it is time for you to move along, and find something else to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT