ADVERTISEMENT

Morrow broke his foot in the Holiday Bowl

Well, that explains the baffling absence after the 1Q of the bowl game. I saw Jamal on the sidelines still in uniform, he looked okay to me, and wondered if he had been benched because of the muffed punt early in the game. I apologize to Coach Leach for my pointed post after the game in which I was critical of not using Morrow more. JM will always be one of my favorite Cougs.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: froropmkr72
Well, that explains the baffling absence after the 1Q of the bowl game. I saw Jamal on the sidelines still in uniform, he looked okay to me, and wondered if he had been benched because of the muffed punt early in the game. I apologize to Coach Leach for my pointed post after the game in which I was critical of not using Morrow more. JM will always be one of my favorite Cougs.

Glad Cougar

The fact he was injured was announced on the radio broadcast.

Yeah, it would have been nice for that crackerjack Fox-TV crew, complete with sideline reporter, to have mentioned it, but maybe they were waiting for Leach to confirm the injury first.

Glad Cougar

JM played as hard every down as any Coug this last season. He never had a down game and was always Mr. Steady. Easily my FAVORITE Coug this past season! Best Wishes JM !!! He was one of the few Cougs ALWAYS ready to play and compete! Others had off days/games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT