ADVERTISEMENT

My Duck-loving son has informed me. . . . .

bogusto

Hall Of Fame
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
the Yuks have just lost their wide receiver coach and wonders how soon before they come calling for Spurrier. He finds the Duck Raids of our coaching staff amusing. After four straight losses (I call it 5 in deference to the uncalled PI in '14) he is not easily amused by anything Coug.

the Yuks have just lost their wide receiver coach and wonders how soon before they come calling for Spurrier. He finds the Duck Raids of our coaching staff amusing. After four straight losses (I call it 5 in deference to the uncalled PI in '14) he is not easily amused by anything Coug.

If I coached at WSU I’d hammer those guys recruiting.

“All that money.... 4th place in the North division...”

“Every time a Duck players cries an angel gets its wings.”

“Duck tears taste like sugar.”

“Oregon? You mean the new Oregon State?”

a Coug with a duck loving son?

a Coug with a duck loving son?
I know. Beyond sad. He was born and raised close to Portland and became a victim of the local Duck media love-fest. Didn't help during his impressionable years I took him to Eugene to see the freshman Bledsoe and we wound up leaving early during a 49 to not-so-much pasting.

I should add he is the product of a dysfunctional family and, hence, his choice of schools gravitated towards one that boasts the inventor of the "Whizzanator" as one of its illustrious alumni.

If I coached at WSU I’d hammer those guys recruiting.

“All that money.... 4th place in the North division...”

“Every time a Duck players cries an angel gets its wings.”

“Duck tears taste like sugar.”

“Oregon? You mean the new Oregon State?”

Gems!!

I know. Beyond sad. He was born and raised close to Portland and became a victim of the local Duck media love-fest. Didn't help during his impressionable years I took him to Eugene to see the freshman Bledsoe and we wound up leaving early during a 49 to not-so-much pasting.
my son was born and raised in west linn, hates the ducks. but he's been going to Pullman with me since he was 6, now 22 and going to games in Pullman by himself when I can't go

Reactions: earldacoug

You can set up trusts where release of inheritence funds are only released upon conditional events.

Even from the grave you could express your displeasure with his Duck tendencies while the rest of your smart kids get to live the life of Riley with your hard earned $$$..

Reactions: YakiCoug
Duck loving son? Are you Hugh Millen?

Well, maybe these kids like schools who compete well in sports other than Football and women’s soccer?

While I’m all in favor of WSU focusing the majority of their resources on football, the lack of competitiveness across our athletic department does negatively impact our brand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT