ADVERTISEMENT

Need 10 people to sign up with WazzuWatch

CrimsonDisciple

Head Coach
Dec 26, 2005
guys, boy has this forum come a long way!!! I have been hesitating to sign up, once I’m in with something, I’m in. I was at CF.C from 2005-2018 before they banned me for calling an article click bait. Most people know me here as a moderate, sometimes annoying poster. I desperately want to replicate, create an alternative members forum.....in order to do that, we need to move inside. I’m not saying we should end the free board, but I’d like deeper conversation behind the scenes and add real value for my membership.

Who here has been waiting, sitting on the sidelines? Please stand up and let’s talk about it. What would push you over the edge? For those who simply can’t afford it, that’s ok. No shaming here whatsoever. Free board will always be here.

Anyway, I’d like to get 5-10 of us newbies together to converse about what we’d like to see and eventually sign up as a group. Create a little comradarie and start the process of creating a viable members forum. Anyone want to talk about it? For those long time members, anything you’d like to add, please do. Would love to hear how your membership experience has been.

I was at CF.C from 2005-2018 before they banned me for calling an article click bait.

Surprised to hear that, Disciple.

I always was under the impression the Brand X management team prided itself on welcoming all opinions.

Like everyone here, you seem to bring a lot to the table when you take the time to stop by.

guys, boy has this forum come a long way!!! I have been hesitating to sign up, once I’m in with something, I’m in. I was at CF.C from 2005-2018 before they banned me for calling an article click bait. Most people know me here as a moderate, sometimes annoying poster. I desperately want to replicate, create an alternative members forum.....in order to do that, we need to move inside. I’m not saying we should end the free board, but I’d like deeper conversation behind the scenes and add real value for my membership.

Who here has been waiting, sitting on the sidelines? Please stand up and let’s talk about it. What would push you over the edge? For those who simply can’t afford it, that’s ok. No shaming here whatsoever. Free board will always be here.

Anyway, I’d like to get 5-10 of us newbies together to converse about what we’d like to see and eventually sign up as a group. Create a little comradarie and start the process of creating a viable members forum. Anyone want to talk about it? For those long time members, anything you’d like to add, please do. Would love to hear how your membership experience has been.

I finally stopped being a cheapskate last month and signed up for the first time in years (previously under another name).

Not sure how long I'll stick with it (and tried to get some dialogue going on the pay board a couple of times).

I like your idea though.

I finally stopped being a cheapskate last month and signed up for the first time in years. Not sure how long I'll stick with it (and tried to get some dialogue going on the pay board a couple of times).

I like your idea though.
Not going to talk anyone out of joining, but that has always been my biggest gripe is that the pay boards can get dead.

Reactions: SDCoug
Not going to talk anyone out of joining, but that has always been my biggest gripe is that the pay boards can get dead.
Exactly. I paid for a couple of years in hopes of escaping some of the nonsense that occurred on the free board. Can’t remember when but at least 15 years ago. Anyway, traffic on the pay board was close to nonexistent. I gave up. Figured that money was better given to the athletic department. Someone give me a good reason to try again!

Exactly. I paid for a couple of years in hopes of escaping some of the nonsense that occurred on the free board. Can’t remember when but at least 15 years ago. Anyway, traffic on the pay board was close to nonexistent. I gave up. Figured that money was better given to the athletic department. Someone give me a good reason to try again!

What if they throw in a UW helmet signed by HHusky and moonie?

Reactions: taf88
I've paid for years but quit looking a few years ago when everybody was on the free board. If there is something on the paid board I'll be happy to look. Thanks for bringing it up.

Reactions: CrimsonDisciple

I agree with you. However, this site fills a void. If I was forced to pay for the current free board, I would. I want to reward this site. If there were enough of us, we could create the community. Just needs to be enough of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT