ADVERTISEMENT

New commit?

Re: Looks to be

WR Dahu Green from Oklahoma, according to the "other site's twitter"

Re: Looks to be

Originally posted by Wasichus:
WR Dahu Green from Oklahoma, according to the "other site's twitter"
If this is actually the case, I'm excited. Big, tall, solid vert.

I had a strong feeling he would go crimson when I saw he was tweeting with Mayle right after de-comitting. Love his tape. Runs good routes for a tall receiver and uses his body well. Seems to have great hands and pretty decent speed. Reminds me a lot of Mike Bush but not quite as tall. Really excited to watch him develop!

Originally posted by JBrown4435:
I had a strong feeling he would go crimson when I saw he was tweeting with Mayle right after de-comitting. Love his tape. Runs good routes for a tall receiver and uses his body well. Seems to have great hands and pretty decent speed. Reminds me a lot of Mike Bush but not quite as tall. Really excited to watch him develop!
If is is a little shorter version of Mike Bush, that would be terrific. Bush was money in the redzone. That has been something that has been missing with the Cougars. If he ends up a legitimate redzone threat, then the Cougar scoring will be a lot better.

Rack up another 14 offers. Nice tall receiver.
happy0013.r191677.gif

So, did Maihen reaffirm...

...his commitment, because that looks like what the Twitter is implying.

Re: So, did Maihen reaffirm...

Originally posted by wulffui:
...his commitment, because that looks like what the Twitter is implying.
I talked to Maihen on Monday and posted all of that information in the War Room.

He reportedly is a solid 6-4 and maybe 6'5 and 190 pds.. He has 4.54 speed and reportedly is a good student. He is said to be a quite "likable guy" whom other athletes like. He seems to have the whole package. i can see some greyshirts coming if they can land Lavon Alston. .Those two would be dynamite together

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT