ADVERTISEMENT

New O-line commit: Alec Kuzmack, 6-5, 285, Eagle, Idaho

To be fair, I think Ed really was just saying that Rypien's mom is mad at WSU for the firing of the previous staff without any intent to judge the merit of the firing. Unfortunately, Ed is too stubborn to realize that it doesn't matter what he says about that subject....he is going to get pummeled for anything he says that remotely involves Wulff. I intentionally didn't post anything in the recent thread about KSU allowing alcohol on campus because I know that the fact that I live in Kansas would have tainted the conversation for some.

Ed needs to learn that even when he thinks he has a point about anything even remotely related to Wulff, he should apply a "is it worth it?" filter before he posts about it. In time, if he avoids these types of discussions, he can say that Rypien's mom was pissed that a family member was treated bad without it devolving into a pissing match. It's gonna take time though.
Why do I need a filter? You want me change because why? I am not in a pissing match. I simply pointed out why Tormey's sister was upset at the university. You want me to filter what was told to me, and Mark Rypien mentioned it as well for what purpose? I don't even know the people on the other side of the computer screena nd you want me to change for them? I never once said anything about Wulff. Nor ever even thought it was related to Wulff. Parents get pissed about stuff. No one said Moos was wrong to fire Wulff. I have never once said that. So you have a better chance of going to Home Depot and getting a filter than me strapping one on.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
Why do I need a filter? You want me change because why? I am not in a pissing match. I simply pointed out why Tormey's sister was upset at the university. You want me to filter what was told to me, and Mark Rypien mentioned it as well for what purpose? I don't even know the people on the other side of the computer screena nd you want me to change for them? I never once said anything about Wulff. Nor ever even thought it was related to Wulff. Parents get pissed about stuff. No one said Moos was wrong to fire Wulff. I have never once said that. So you have a better chance of going to Home Depot and getting a filter than me strapping one on.

Hey, if you enjoy the debate and arguing.....knock yourself out. I'm not saying that you need to filter out what people said to you. I was saying that you should ask yourself if getting your two cents in is worth the badgering that we see around here. It might be worth it to you and hey, it's a free country and you should speak your mind when you feel that you need to. Just bear in mind that bringing up the firing of Wulff's staff took a thread about a new OL commit and turned it into yet another dead horse beating. Are other people irrational about you? Sure. Is that fair? No. Do you care? Probably not. Whatever works for you man.

Hey, if you enjoy the debate and arguing.....knock yourself out. I'm not saying that you need to filter out what people said to you. I was saying that you should ask yourself if getting your two cents in is worth the badgering that we see around here. It might be worth it to you and hey, it's a free country and you should speak your mind when you feel that you need to. Just bear in mind that bringing up the firing of Wulff's staff took a thread about a new OL commit and turned it into yet another dead horse beating. Are other people irrational about you? Sure. Is that fair? No. Do you care? Probably not. Whatever works for you man.
That sure seems like that is the "Fire Wulff Crowds" problem, doesn't it. As it wasn't about Wulff. It was about Tormey sister and her feelings toward the program, and where the friction was/is and what appears to be her motives. As I pointed out someone wondered what else could Leach do, and truth is nothing as it appears it wasn't about him.

You see, let me take this one step further so you can see this convo was never about Wulff. Lets say Wulff keeps his job for one more year and Moos while waiting for Leach in 2012 demands that he get rid of a defensive coach, specifically shake up the linebacker position. If Tormey's sister is was upset because her brother is one year removed from getting fully vested does that change because Wulff wasn't fired? My guess is no.

So Wulff being fired has never been part of this discussion nor an opinion has ever been offered that Wulff shouldn't have been let go for Leach. Not once.

That sure seems like that is the "Fire Wulff Crowds" problem, doesn't it. As it wasn't about Wulff. It was about Tormey sister and her feelings toward the program, and where the friction was/is and what appears to be her motives. As I pointed out someone wondered what else could Leach do, and truth is nothing as it appears it wasn't about him.

You see, let me take this one step further so you can see this convo was never about Wulff. Lets say Wulff keeps his job for one more year and Moos while waiting for Leach in 2012 demands that he get rid of a defensive coach, specifically shake up the linebacker position. If Tormey's sister is was upset because her brother is one year removed from getting fully vested does that change because Wulff wasn't fired? My guess is no.

So Wulff being fired has never been part of this discussion nor an opinion has ever been offered that Wulff shouldn't have been let go for Leach. Not once.

OK?

Reactions: MikeFingLeach

Ed still struggles with the meaning of "indirect references."

Boise State supposedly offered. One source says he's the No. 1 recruit in Idaho. Here's a photo from his junior season...
d2fp3wR6.jpg
what is the sense of his ability in itself, and two, how much of it is due to inferior competition?

what is the sense of his ability in itself, and two, how much of it is due to inferior competition?

SIC football is actually pretty solid. Eagle is a perennial powerhouse and put out BYU's QB Tanner Mangum as well as Arizona State QB Taylor Kelly. The guy who coached Brett Rypien was at Timberline in Boise (where he also coached Mangum as a freshman).

There have been a bunch of BSU players from that area. It's pretty comparable in football to most 4A leagues in Washington.

SIC football is actually pretty solid. Eagle is a perennial powerhouse and put out BYU's QB Tanner Mangum as well as Arizona State QB Taylor Kelly. The guy who coached Brett Rypien was at Timberline in Boise (where he also coached Mangum as a freshman).

There have been a bunch of BSU players from that area. It's pretty comparable in football to most 4A leagues in Washington.
Interesting....could be a great get

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT