ADVERTISEMENT

New Uniforms, via Twitter

Coug95man2

Hall Of Fame
Dec 7, 2011
C9zX0ACVYAA4seE.jpg:large

They look great. Oddly enough, the crimson top with grey pants is my least favorite even though it's the one that's truest to our uniform heritage overall.

They've finally gotten rid of the gray jerseys with the red numbers.

I was talking to a buddy and he mentioned it would've looked cool to do the anthracite jerseys with concert gray letters. I think that would've looked pretty slick.

I generally like them, but I'm not a fan of the gray jerseys and crimson leggings. We'll look like Santa's helpers.

I also agree on that. Minus the ketchup bottle look, that's probably my least favorite combination.

Is that the all crimson combo? Yea, I don't like those either. I know we've worn those for years, but for some reason, they remind me of the Wulff years.

Is that the all crimson combo? Yea, I don't like those either. I know we've worn those for years, but for some reason, they remind me of the Wulff years.

Yes... The Toilet bowl of 2008 disguised as the Apple Cup. We won the game but that was, by far, the UGLIEST game I've had the displeasure of watching in person. Both teams were putrid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fab5Coug
The White Helmet, Crimson Logo, Gray Jersey, White pants is one of my favorites.

The all crimson looks like pajamas

Would much rather see the all anthracite. It was one of my favorite looks the past few years.

usatsi_9583335_0.jpg

I still hate the all grey. Don't like the white lettering on grey either, they look like pop warner practice jerseys. Didn't mind the anthracite last year, but they took it a step backward by darkening (apparently) and going with white lettering.

Also don't like the white jersey/crimson pants. It's too Utah/Stanford/EWU.

Of these, I like the crimson jersey/grey pants best...followed by the all white. And I've never liked us in white unis...so basically I feel like they've whiffed on this year's options.

I'd be fine if they pulled out the 2001-2003 era designs and just updated the colors

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT