ADVERTISEMENT

nm

I banged 5 hotties today that I picked up from the side of the road in Sea-Tac and am the best looking guy and biggest stud on this board, and all your wives and daughters desire me.

Reactions: WillieThePimp
I banged 5 hotties today that I picked up from the side of the road in Sea-Tac and am the best looking guy and biggest stud on this board, and all your wives and daughters desire me.
This has been fact-checked as the truth by the same fact-checkers found at CNN, MSNBC, Etc.

That’s kinda what I got from the OP.

Man.....you guys are mind readers! The best responses today came from a no message. Actually....I was asking any Dish customers about a certain message on each channel which appeared to be to look like a ransomware case. I guess it happened to some customers in March and September. It read "everyone knows what it feels like to be left out". At first I thought it was Loyal hijacking my service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT