ADVERTISEMENT

Noticed this guy is still listed as a student in the WSU directory...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
Kaifa Feaomoengalu Tapa.

We'll have to see if he returns to the roster, either this spring or late summer. If so, there is a 6-2, 323 pound hole filled in.

If he is indeed still a student then that is a possibility. I'm not putting too much faith in the directory though. Bureaucratic efficiency is not one of WSU's strengths.

If he is indeed still a student then that is a possibility. I'm not putting too much faith in the directory though. Bureaucratic efficiency is not one of WSU's strengths.

He was ruled academically ineligible last spring, and it's going to be Jan. 1, 2018 in about six hours (OMG! I'm posting on New Year's Eve!). One would think they'd updated the directory by now, right?

He was ruled academically ineligible last spring, and it's going to be Jan. 1, 2018 in about six hours (OMG! I'm posting on New Year's Eve!). One would think they'd updated the directory by now, right?
If I didn't know better I would suspect that you were new here and thus unfamiliar with what WSU charitably calls bureaucratic management.

p.s. Happy New Year

If I didn't know better I would suspect that you were new here and thus unfamiliar with what WSU charitably calls bureaucratic management.

p.s. Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you too. Btw, Tavares Martin Jr. and Isaac Johnson-Mack are no longer listed in the directory, so ...

Spring Semester doesn't start for another week, so there's realy nothing to update

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT