ADVERTISEMENT

OK grahamcoug.........

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
You started the thread about the all-time WSU squad from Washington. Time for you to go to that thread and put it together. But report back in this one. At this point I suggest a 1st and 2nd team, and honorable mention.

Since you are apparently from Graham, you clearly have nothing better to do. Snap to it. :p

LOL about nothing better to do- I have a list roughed out. Didn't want to dominate the thread with all my "wisdom." I had some earlier posts that were mostly informational like running back history part 1. This time I tried to make it less informational and more participatory. Thanks for the feedback- I will get on it soon.

LOL about nothing better to do- I have a list roughed out. Didn't want to dominate the thread with all my "wisdom." I had some earlier posts that were mostly informational like running back history part 1. This time I tried to make it less informational and more participatory. Thanks for the feedback- I will get on it soon.

Well please don't get in the way of these recent endless threads about former and new coaches. They are fascinating. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT