ADVERTISEMENT

OSU sold out

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Announcement just came out, standing room only at this point.

I'm guessing there will be a significant contingent of black & orange. They don't bother me as much as most other color combinations, but I hope they all leave unhappy.

Announcement just came out, standing room only at this point.

I'm guessing there will be a significant contingent of black & orange. They don't bother me as much as most other color combinations, but I hope they all leave unhappy.
They certainly aren't leaving behind their chainsaw, because they're not bringing it!

We’ve got homecoming, parents weekend and Friday night with Prime Time. It would make a nice statement if they all sold out.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
If this game wasn’t a sell out, then that would be a pathetic commentary.

Biggest game since ESPN Gameday in 2018.

If we win.....got to make it down to Pasadena 10/7.

Priority.

Lot's of COUGS will be there. IF we win on Saturday. UCLA is going to be HUGE.

My wife has a conference in Phoenix the exact week we play at ASU. Choices. Tough decisions to make.

If we win.....got to make it down to Pasadena 10/7.

Priority.

Lot's of COUGS will be there. IF we win on Saturday. UCLA is going to be HUGE.

My wife has a conference in Phoenix the exact week we play at ASU. Choices. Tough decisions to make.
I'll go down there and fill in for you. :)

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Pullman
Hell no. $798
Yeah I know Pullman hotels have to capitalize on its few chances to make money, but Geezus. I was there last spring to take my dog to Vet Med, during (I think) Mom's weekend. Stayed at the Quality Inn - $300 bucks for a night. Came back for some reason a few months later. Dog again I guess - F-ing dementia. $80 bucks a night.

Biggest game since Wisconsin 😊. We keep winning they are gonna keep getting bigger.
Winning. Anyone else see the last episode of Two and a Half Men? Alan and Walden see this helicopter towing Charlie's piano. Then Charlie (not actually Charlie Sheen) knocks on the door and the piano drops and crushes him. Then the producer , forget his name, is sitting in a lawn chair, and says "winning" and another piano falls and crushes him. End of a great series and a hilarious ending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT