ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Big Sky Football

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Games begin late February. Cosmo Kwete (sp?) at NAU is the only former Coug player I can think of?

I’d go to an EWU game but I’m sure Inslee won’t allow fans until every Washingtonian, even those with a .000001 % of dying from Covid are immunized. Any word on whether Idaho will allow fans?

Reactions: 79COUG
DeAngelo McKenzie is playing for Cal Poly though he's been down on the depth chart.
Kassidy Woods is at Northern Colorado.
Jon Denny and Fa'avae Fa'avae are at Idaho.

Games begin late February. Cosmo Kwete (sp?) at NAU is the only former Coug player I can think of?

I’d go to an EWU game but I’m sure Inslee won’t allow fans until every Washingtonian, even those with a .000001 % of dying from Covid are immunized. Any word on whether Idaho will allow fans?
Montana and Montana State both opted out this year a month or so ago. I believe both cited the desire to be fresh come fall ball. I’m guessing that the shit show that was last fall weighed on their decisions as well.

One interesting thing, however, is that both can schedule up to two practice games in the spring. Guess it would be a scrimmage type deal. Would be kinda cool if we could line up some of our younger guys against them during spring practice. Not sure that would even be allowed on the PAC-12 side but it’s not like we got a full slate of games.

Montana and Montana State both opted out this year a month or so ago. I believe both cited the desire to be fresh come fall ball. I’m guessing that the shit show that was last fall weighed on their decisions as well.

One interesting thing, however, is that both can schedule up to two practice games in the spring. Guess it would be a scrimmage type deal. Would be kinda cool if we could line up some of our younger guys against them during spring practice. Not sure that would even be allowed on the PAC-12 side but it’s not like we got a full slate of games.
Sign me up for home and home spring games with the Griz. I’m pretty sure they’d allow fans in Mo Town.

Reactions: SDCoug
DeAngelo McKenzie is playing for Cal Poly though he's been down on the depth chart.
Kassidy Woods is at Northern Colorado.
Jon Denny and Fa'avae Fa'avae are at Idaho.
How recent is McKenzie?
He doesn't show up on the special Cal Poly signing day board

If a player played in the fall and then transferred, does he get to play the spring season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT