ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boeing - Last one to leave turn out the lights?

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Probably (?) not going to be near as bad as 1971, but man Boeing is shitting its pants these days. Basically admitting to retaliating against whistleblowers, accused by same as either hiding or installing defective parts, 2 max crashes, etc. Latest is that hitting a bird may cause smoke in the Max airplane? Be interesting to see how many 10's of millions it's soon to depart CEO will get as severance. The Senate panel just reamed him out this week as protesters called for billions in penalties.

Oh and then there are the two astronauts now stranded at the space station due to Boeing's Starliner spacecraft malfunctioning.

Not a good look. With Alaska flying all-Boeing planes, my new league name may need some work. The Alaska/Horizon/Embraer PacMtn-12/14 should suffice.

Probably (?) not going to be near as bad as 1971, but man Boeing is shitting its pants these days. Basically admitting to retaliating against whistleblowers, accused by same as either hiding or installing defective parts, 2 max crashes, etc. Latest is that hitting a bird may cause smoke in the Max airplane? Be interesting to see how many 10's of millions it's soon to depart CEO will get as severance. The Senate panel just reamed him out this week as protesters called for billions in penalties.

Oh and then there are the two astronauts now stranded at the space station due to Boeing's Starliner spacecraft malfunctioning.

Not a good look. With Alaska flying all-Boeing planes, my new league name may need some work. The Alaska/Horizon/Embraer PacMtn-12/14 should suffice.
I fly Alaska fairly often - I book the non-max 737s ( “winglets”). But Alaska can and has swapped out Max’s for the Winglets on us before. Mrs Pimp says the next time they do that we are not boarding. Mrs. Pimp has started booking flights on Embraer’s which is a very good plane according to our pilot friends. One of our friends has piloted 737s for a European airline for about 25 years and says if her airline ever purchases a Max she is done.

I remember that billboard well. My family left Seattle for Spokane in 72 and it took a year for my parents to sell their Seattle home because of the mess with Boeing.

A bird or birds getting sucked into a jet engine causes a compressor stall, on a Max, Airbus 320, or any other aircraft. Assuming that's what you mean. A compressor stall is when flames are shooting out of the engine. There is nothing unique to Boeing about that. Whatever you think of Boeing, ask yourself if you would rather have COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China) make a serious entry into the industry? I do not.

What pisses off the airlines is the delivery delays. It really messes up their cost structures, route networks and maintenance schedules. We'll see if bringing Spirit AeroSystems back in makes a difference or not.

Alaska's "Proudly All Boeing" slogan has never really been accurate. A significant portion of their fleet was/is Bombardier Q-400s and Embraer E175s. Plus, Alaska picked up some A320s in the Virgin America merger, and Hawaiian operates mostly Airbus, including wide bodies.

Wife and I are going to Maui in August. The app says we'll be on a Max-9 to and from. Coming back from the Big Island a few years ago we were seated in row 13 on a Max 9.

Last edited:
A bird or birds getting sucked into a jet engine causes a compressor stall, on a Max, Airbus 320, or any other aircraft. Assuming that's what you mean. A compressor stall is when flames are shooting out of the engine. There is nothing unique to Boeing about that. Whatever you think of Boeing, ask yourself if you would rather have COMAC (Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China) make a serious entry into the industry? I do not.

What pisses off the airlines is the delivery delays. It really messes up their cost structures, route networks and maintenance schedules. We'll see if bringing Spirit AeroSystems back in makes a difference or not.

Alaska's "Proudly All Boeing" slogan has never really been accurate. A significant portion of their fleet was/is Bombardier Q-400s and Embraer E175s. Plus, Alaska picked up some A320s in the Virgin America merger, and Hawaiian operates mostly Airbus, including wide bodies.

Wife and I are going to Maui in August. The app says we'll be on a Max-9 to and from. Coming back from the Big Island a few years ago we were seated in row 13 on a Max 9.
Here's an article from the Dallas News on this. Confusing to me. And another from Fox. Can't they install some sort of "cage" in front of the engines to prevent this bird-sucking? I dunno.....

Here's an article from the Dallas News on this. Confusing to me......

No paywall on this one.

Sounds like smoke from the compressor stall might get sucked into the A/C system based on the location of the intakes. The media doesn't exactly do a great job on technical stuff. This article doesn't explain why smoke would end up in the cabin.

No paywall on this one.

Sounds like smoke from the compressor stall might get sucked into the A/C system based on the location of the intakes. The media doesn't exactly do a great job on technical stuff. This article doesn't explain why smoke would end up in the cabin.
Oh well, no matter. I am flying Alaska next month to Texas. Hope I can avoid the Max plane. Fire from the engine and it shutting down would scare the shit out of me. May have to find some "stay" calm meds to take...... :)

Oh well, no matter. I am flying Alaska next month to Texas. Hope I can avoid the Max plane. Fire from the engine and it shutting down would scare the shit out of me. May have to find some "stay" calm meds to take...... :)
Aside from all the recent news you’re still more likely to have a water buffalo come through your windshield on the road headed to the airport than have your plane go down.

Alprazolam (generic for Xanax) is miraculous. One tiny pill and I slept on a plane for the first time ever.

Reactions: mikalalas
Aside from all the recent news you’re still more likely to have a water buffalo come through your windshield on the road headed to the airport than have your plane go down.

That's the funny thing about the current uproar. It sucks that Boeing and Spirit kind of sh!t the bed on this, but the reality is that you are still far safer in one of their planes than on just about any other form of transportation.

That's the funny thing about the current uproar. It sucks that Boeing and Spirit kind of sh!t the bed on this, but the reality is that you are still far safer in one of their planes than on just about any other form of transportation.
My wife tells me this every time she wants to fly somewhere and I’d rather road trip. My argument is that she’s safer in the car because I’m driving.

This does not ring true. I can understand how a large bird strike (a goose or multiple smaller birds) could result in some burnt oil. And I can believe that there might be an outside air intake in a location that would see some of that. What makes no sense to me is how any fine particulate (smoke or other) could stay in the air within the cabin for more than for a very brief period. Commercial aircraft air filtration is on par with all but the most invasive operating rooms. I have some knowledge of their air change rates and filtration requirements, and this sounds highly overblown. During Covid you would pretty much have had to have someone within reach to get an airborne transmitted virus, which made commercial airplanes the most safe form of non-solo travel from a disease transmission perspective, as well as from an accident perspective.

As for the Max, once people start looking for things they will find it with any product. Boeing is under deserved scrutiny due to poor software and fuselage assembly quality control. Now that they have put the target on their back, more will inevitably be found and magnified, even if it is minor. The Corvair is a nice historic example.

This does not ring true. I can understand how a large bird strike (a goose or multiple smaller birds) could result in some burnt oil. And I can believe that there might be an outside air intake in a location that would see some of that. What makes no sense to me is how any fine particulate (smoke or other) could stay in the air within the cabin for more than for a very brief period. Commercial aircraft air filtration is on par with all but the most invasive operating rooms. I have some knowledge of their air change rates and filtration requirements, and this sounds highly overblown. During Covid you would pretty much have had to have someone within reach to get an airborne transmitted virus, which made commercial airplanes the most safe form of non-solo travel from a disease transmission perspective, as well as from an accident perspective.

As for the Max, once people start looking for things they will find it with any product. Boeing is under deserved scrutiny due to poor software and fuselage assembly quality control. Now that they have put the target on their back, more will inevitably be found and magnified, even if it is minor. The Corvair is a nice historic example.
Yep. The MAX is safe. Let's check in with the far-right news organization known as WSWS. Wimps Suck, Women Suck.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2024/06/17/wyrg-j17.html

:):)

On another totally off-topic tangent, does anyone else find it just horribly odd that the one Supreme Court justice that is irrevocably focused on following historical legal precedents of the founding era…is black?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sea-Coug
On another totally off-topic tangent, is anyone else find it just horribly odd that the one Supreme Court justice that is irrevocably focused on following historical legal precedents of the founding era…is black?

It's not surprising that the dude's last name is basically Tom and he is undoubtedly an uncle to someone.

It's not surprising that the dude's last name is basically Tom and he is undoubtedly an uncle to someone.
I can’t help feeling that - using his own logic - he should not be allowed to vote on any of the court decisions. Or that at most, his vote should only count as 3/5.

But, I guess the reality is that just like everyone else in DC, he thinks we should be selective about which laws we actually follow/enforce.

Alprazolam (generic for Xanax) is miraculous. One tiny pill and I slept on a plane for the first time ever.
I rely on my old standby...one big ass triple shot bloody Mary with the works.
Day or night, always works for me.

I can’t help feeling that - using his own logic - he should not be allowed to vote on any of the court decisions. Or that at most, his vote should only count as 3/5.

But, I guess the reality is that just like everyone else in DC, he thinks we should be selective about which laws we actually follow/enforce.
That’s what the founders meant. That’s the essence of “originalism”.

The 3/5 thing was amended, and Clarence Thomas is going by BOTH, the HISTORICAL, AND the AMENDED constitution, or at least he seems to be focused, trying to do that, whether he is succeeding or not, I don't know, as I'm not a expert, and many of us here don't know, are not experts either.

Clarence Thomas is NOT going by the Historical, UNAMENDED, PRE AMENDED, 3/5 Constitution. He is going by the AMENDED constitution.

Clarence Thomas is NOT being SELECTIVE in trying to Follow the AMENDED CONSTITUTION.

YOUR EITHER HELPING TO SPIN A WRONG NARRATIVE, OR YOUR BUYING INTO THE WRONG NARRATIVE THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO.

The 3/5 thing was amended, and Clarence Thomas is going by BOTH, the HISTORICAL, AND the AMENDED constitution, or at least he seems to be focused, trying to do that, whether he is succeeding or not, I don't know, as I'm not a expert, and many of us here don't know, are not experts either.

Clarence Thomas is NOT going by the Historical, UNAMENDED, PRE AMENDED, 3/5 Constitution. He is going by the AMENDED constitution.

Clarence Thomas is NOT being SELECTIVE in trying to Follow the AMENDED CONSTITUTION.

YOUR EITHER HELPING TO SPIN A WRONG NARRATIVE, OR YOUR BUYING INTO THE WRONG NARRATIVE THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO.
thomas is a partisan hack whose vote is determined by who gives him the most money, trips, gifts etc

We are all aware that when the court had a more liberal lean....their decisions tended to be more liberal in nature. That's the nature of the beast. It's hilarious when people try to pretend that this aggressively conservative majority is not playing politics today.

I'm going to be interested in how the Supreme Court rules on the Louisiana 10 commandments case. Any rational reading of the constitution says that the law should be overturned....but we'll see if the Court does that or decides to make some bullshit excuse up to support it.

It's always fun to see conservatives flip flop on "rights" when it comes to interpreting the constitution. I've learned that in the view of today's GOP, our inalienable rights only exist if they fit the conservative talking points. And as for Thomas, he should most definitely be impeached and removed from the court immediately. GOP hacks love to rail on about Ukrainian corruption but they have no problem with corruption in our high court. Uncle Tom needs to be gone.

thomas is a partisan hack whose vote is determined by who gives him the most money, trips, gifts etc

That semi might semi probably be so. That's still different then saying that he is going by the Original 3/5 constitution, instead of the amended constitution, or that he is going selectively by both original 3/5 constitution and amended constitution.

The truth is the Supreme Court is VERY POLITICAL BOTH WAYS. That said even the amended constitution seems to back up, support, etc, more traditionally right, conservative values, principles, laws, cases, things, etc, over left, liberal, etc. There are exceptions. People forget that the USA was largely conservative for about 133 years, even during the fully amended constitution years, and even the fully amended constitution reflects that.

Also not all conservative supreme court justices are like Clarence Thomas. There have been various current conservative Supreme Court justices that have ruled against conservatives, Republicans, etc, and instead ruled in favor of liberals, democrats, on rare occasions, They do that because they try to follow the amended constitution.

The difference between them and liberal justices, is that Liberal justices NEVER EVER rule in favor of a conservative, republican over a liberal, Democrat issue, person, etc. And that's because they don't follow the amended constitution, or misinterpret it, or think the amended constitution always supports liberalism, etc. The liberal justices are just as bad, almost as bad as Clarence Thomas.

That does NOT excuse Clarence Thomas.

That semi might semi probably be so. That's still different then saying that he is going by the Original 3/5 constitution, instead of the amended constitution, or that he is going selectively by both original 3/5 constitution and amended constitution.

The truth is the Supreme Court is VERY POLITICAL BOTH WAYS. That said even the amended constitution seems to back up, support, etc, more traditionally right, conservative values, principles, laws, cases, things, etc, over left, liberal, etc. There are exceptions. People forget that the USA was largely conservative for about 133 years, even during the fully amended constitution years, and even the fully amended constitution reflects that.

Also not all conservative supreme court justices are like Clarence Thomas. There have been various current conservative Supreme Court justices that have ruled against conservatives, Republicans, etc, and instead ruled in favor of liberals, democrats, on rare occasions, They do that because they try to follow the amended constitution.

The difference between them and liberal justices, is that Liberal justices NEVER EVER rule in favor of a conservative, republican over a liberal, Democrat issue, person, etc. And that's because they don't follow the amended constitution, or misinterpret it, or think the amended constitution always supports liberalism, etc. The liberal justices are just as bad, almost as bad as Clarence Thomas.

That does NOT excuse Clarence Thomas.
Not even close to thomas, or alito

The best thing about most of your posts is that you quickly tell everyone you have no idea what you’re talking about without actually saying you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Thomas is an originalist who wants to follow the intent of the framers at the time of writing. He hasn’t recently weighed in on anything that’s been modified by an actual amendment, so it’s not clear how he approaches something like that.

The 3/5 compromise was repealed by the 14th amendment. Because it’s an outright repeal, it would be completely impossible to follow both the original and amended versions.

That’s not really relevant though, since there are no recent decisions that have anything to do with 3/5 or the 14th. You clearly don’t know that, which tells me you haven’t even read the news, much less Thomas’ most recent idiotic opinion.

Last week Thomas continued his pattern of cherry-picking precedents to stand as the lone dissenter (quite a feat on this court) and vote against removing guns from domestic violence offenders who have been found to pose a threat to another individual. His primary argument against being that the founders wouldn’t have agreed with doing so (although in his dissent he directly refers to situations where they did). He believes that dangerous DV offenders should be allowed to keep their weapons, but be told that if they step out of line they’ll be fined - because that’s what the colonials did.

I made the reference to the 3/5 compromise because I find it mystifying that someone can cling so tightly to originalism when those views would devalue or outright ignore that individual’s opinions.

The best thing about most of your posts is that you quickly tell everyone you have no idea what you’re talking about without actually saying you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Thomas is an originalist who wants to follow the intent of the framers at the time of writing. He hasn’t recently weighed in on anything that’s been modified by an actual amendment, so it’s not clear how he approaches something like that.

The 3/5 compromise was repealed by the 14th amendment. Because it’s an outright repeal, it would be completely impossible to follow both the original and amended versions.

That’s not really relevant though, since there are no recent decisions that have anything to do with 3/5 or the 14th. You clearly don’t know that, which tells me you haven’t even read the news, much less Thomas’ most recent idiotic opinion.

Last week Thomas continued his pattern of cherry-picking precedents to stand as the lone dissenter (quite a feat on this court) and vote against removing guns from domestic violence offenders who have been found to pose a threat to another individual. His primary argument against being that the founders wouldn’t have agreed with doing so (although in his dissent he directly refers to situations where they did). He believes that dangerous DV offenders should be allowed to keep their weapons, but be told that if they step out of line they’ll be fined - because that’s what the colonials did.

I made the reference to the 3/5 compromise because I find it mystifying that someone can cling so tightly to originalism when those views would devalue or outright ignore that individual’s opinions.

Your reading comprehension, is off. It's either that, or I wasn't clear, or both, etc, because I never said anything about a 3/5 decision, etc. In fact, I said THE 3/5 thing was DONE AWAY, by, replaced by the AMENDENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION, THE AMENDED CONSTITUTION.

I did not mention the 14th amendment, because I had FORGOTTEN WHICH amendment did away the 3/5 thing.

Also I knew that there hasn't been a case about the 14th amendment, at least recently, because the 14th amendment GENERALLY covers BOTH the 3/5 thing, and about everything else not covered by one of the other amendments, which usually leads to most to almost all cases being about the other amendments, which means there probably hasn't been 14th amendment cases recently, and I haven't heard, read, etc, of any 14th amendment cases recently, or at all, so you saying that I didn't know that there hasn't been both 3/5, and 14th amendment cases, etc, is pretty silly, since I never said anything about that, since I already knew that, since the 3/5 thing was replaced, done away, etc.

Clarence Thomas, and most to almost all to all of the conservative justices on Supreme Court are Original, Actual meaning, intent of the Original, Actual constitution. Your right about that. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY GO BY THE 3/5 thing, unamended, pre amendmended constitution.

Example. In the Ruling that upholds the law banning domestic violence offenders from owning guns(so much for your wrong assertion that I don't stay informed about this kind of stuff, and other things, news, etc.), Barret made the ruling based on the Original AND Actual meaning, AND OR Intent, of BOTH the TEXT, AND the writers of the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment TEXT is the SAME both before AND AFTER the 3/5 thing done away, replaced, amended, etc, so Barret was making her decision based on the CURRENT 2nd Amendment Constitution, because of that.

It's SUPPOSEDLY the same with Clarence Thomas, except he hasn't made sense. He semi like Barret is supposedly following the 2nd amendment that same now after 3/5, as it was before, so because of that Clarence is supposedly following the current 2nd amendment, current, amended, etc, constitution, except that he is not making sense, while Barret is making sense, because she said that the founding fathers that wrote the 2nd Amendment, obviously intended there to be very limited exceptions to the 2nd Amendment, such as when the founding fathers, colonials, etc, had the COMMON SENSE to do the things that Clarence Thomas mentioned like fining violent gun owners, etc, except unlike Clarence Thomas, she interpreted that to mean that can do things like imposing BOTH fines, bans, things that limit, impinge, impede the right to bear arms(something the 2nd Amendment technically forbids(Shall NOT be IMPINGED)(fines can technically, theoretically, etc, be considered to IMPINGE)(the amendment didn't leave room for limited exceptions, even tho the intent of the founders, colonials, writers of the 2nd amendment, was to have it work that way, with exceptions.)

Clarence interpreted it the opposite of Barret, others, and unlike the Barret, and the others is not making sense.

Also as you seem to not be getting, I wasn't defending Clarence. In fact I even said how bad, corrupt, etc, Clarence is in BOTH your post and the other post about Clarence.

What I did say, and this is not defending him, that he Clarence does not go by the 3/5 thing, that he goes by the amended constitution that did away with the 3/5 thing. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT CLARENCE RIGHTLY INTERPRETS THE CONSTITUTION, AND OR THAT HE SUPPOSEDLY NOT BAD, CORRUPT, ETC, and I did NOT say that Clarence rightly interprets constitution, is not bad, etc.

What I said, meant, is that NONE OF US HERE are EXPERTS, and as such, that while can, do know about stuff, there are things that don't know about, as WE ARE NOT EXPERTS(Except maybe Lawyer Gibbons)

What I said, meant, is that NONE OF US HERE are EXPERTS, and as such, that while can, do know about stuff, there are things that don't know about, as WE ARE NOT EXPERTS(Except maybe Lawyer Gibbons)

Thanks for clearing that up Mik. Except that you forgot to footnote that the all-seeing, all-knowing and benevolent Loyal One indeed is an expert on all things, with a special knowledge of the fairer sex. Gibby (warning: personal insult coming) is an expert on nothing except being yet another full of himself sleezebag lawyer who doesn't know shit. He is a lower form of ape according to my sources.

Your reading comprehension, is off. It's either that, or I wasn't clear, or both, etc, because I never said anything about a 3/5 decision, etc. In fact, I said THE 3/5 thing was DONE AWAY, by, replaced by the AMENDENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION, THE AMENDED CONSTITUTION.

I did not mention the 14th amendment, because I had FORGOTTEN WHICH amendment did away the 3/5 thing.

Also I knew that there hasn't been a case about the 14th amendment, at least recently, because the 14th amendment GENERALLY covers BOTH the 3/5 thing, and about everything else not covered by one of the other amendments, which usually leads to most to almost all cases being about the other amendments, which means there probably hasn't been 14th amendment cases recently, and I haven't heard, read, etc, of any 14th amendment cases recently, or at all, so you saying that I didn't know that there hasn't been both 3/5, and 14th amendment cases, etc, is pretty silly, since I never said anything about that, since I already knew that, since the 3/5 thing was replaced, done away, etc.

Clarence Thomas, and most to almost all to all of the conservative justices on Supreme Court are Original, Actual meaning, intent of the Original, Actual constitution. Your right about that. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY GO BY THE 3/5 thing, unamended, pre amendmended constitution.

Example. In the Ruling that upholds the law banning domestic violence offenders from owning guns(so much for your wrong assertion that I don't stay informed about this kind of stuff, and other things, news, etc.), Barret made the ruling based on the Original AND Actual meaning, AND OR Intent, of BOTH the TEXT, AND the writers of the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment TEXT is the SAME both before AND AFTER the 3/5 thing done away, replaced, amended, etc, so Barret was making her decision based on the CURRENT 2nd Amendment Constitution, because of that.

It's SUPPOSEDLY the same with Clarence Thomas, except he hasn't made sense. He semi like Barret is supposedly following the 2nd amendment that same now after 3/5, as it was before, so because of that Clarence is supposedly following the current 2nd amendment, current, amended, etc, constitution, except that he is not making sense, while Barret is making sense, because she said that the founding fathers that wrote the 2nd Amendment, obviously intended there to be very limited exceptions to the 2nd Amendment, such as when the founding fathers, colonials, etc, had the COMMON SENSE to do the things that Clarence Thomas mentioned like fining violent gun owners, etc, except unlike Clarence Thomas, she interpreted that to mean that can do things like imposing BOTH fines, bans, things that limit, impinge, impede the right to bear arms(something the 2nd Amendment technically forbids(Shall NOT be IMPINGED)(fines can technically, theoretically, etc, be considered to IMPINGE)(the amendment didn't leave room for limited exceptions, even tho the intent of the founders, colonials, writers of the 2nd amendment, was to have it work that way, with exceptions.)

Clarence interpreted it the opposite of Barret, others, and unlike the Barret, and the others is not making sense.

Also as you seem to not be getting, I wasn't defending Clarence. In fact I even said how bad, corrupt, etc, Clarence is in BOTH your post and the other post about Clarence.

What I did say, and this is not defending him, that he Clarence does not go by the 3/5 thing, that he goes by the amended constitution that did away with the 3/5 thing. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT CLARENCE RIGHTLY INTERPRETS THE CONSTITUTION, AND OR THAT HE SUPPOSEDLY NOT BAD, CORRUPT, ETC, and I did NOT say that Clarence rightly interprets constitution, is not bad, etc.

*infringed

Nit picker........ :)

If someone is going to quote - particularly from something like the Constitution, and especially if they're going to do it in all caps multiple times - they should at least get the right word.

I rely on my old standby...one big ass triple shot bloody Mary with the works.
Day or night, always works for me.
Lorazepam got me through after I developed mid-life claustrophobia. Just enough of whatever it is to take the edge and anxiety off, but not enough to make you feel drugged up or loopy.

We are all aware that when the court had a more liberal lean....their decisions tended to be more liberal in nature. That's the nature of the beast. It's hilarious when people try to pretend that this aggressively conservative majority is not playing politics today.

I'm going to be interested in how the Supreme Court rules on the Louisiana 10 commandments case. Any rational reading of the constitution says that the law should be overturned....but we'll see if the Court does that or decides to make some bullshit excuse up to support it.

It's always fun to see conservatives flip flop on "rights" when it comes to interpreting the constitution. I've learned that in the view of today's GOP, our inalienable rights only exist if they fit the conservative talking points. And as for Thomas, he should most definitely be impeached and removed from the court immediately. GOP hacks love to rail on about Ukrainian corruption but they have no problem with corruption in our high court. Uncle Tom needs to be gone.
10 commandments isn't going to make it to the SC. Well, it might make it but they won't hear the case.

HTH.

I think chalk it up to lack of interest, acumen and effort of the media. Taking a dump on Boeing is much easier to write then explaining how and why smoke ends up in the cabin.

Smoke in the cabin would scare the shit of passengers though. No matter what it's from, why it's there, or how quickly it's filtered out.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT