ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Fever vs Phoenix at noon today (now)

Worth a watch........

Uh - maybe not. 14-2 Phoenix to start the game.
Replying to myself again. :(

Great game. After the dismal start I ran some errands. Came back mid-3rd quarter, Fever were up, and ended up winning 88-82 in front of yet another record crowd and an ESPN audience. I have never really been a BB fan at any level, but these games are fun and physical as hell. Good fundamental BB, lots of pretty damn cute honeys with their ponytails bouncing. Fever's coach isn't a mutt. Surprised that I seem to be the only one on this board who has any interest, as lots of people around the country are damn interested.

Next Fever game is in Vegas, 6:30 Tuesday again on ESPN.

Replying to myself again. :(

Great game. After the dismal start I ran some errands. Came back mid-3rd quarter, Fever were up, and ended up winning 88-82 in front of yet another record crowd and an ESPN audience. I have never really been a BB fan at any level, but these games are fun and physical as hell. Good fundamental BB, lots of pretty damn cute honeys with their ponytails bouncing. Fever's coach isn't a mutt. Surprised that I seem to be the only one on this board who has any interest, as lots of people around the country are damn interested.

Next Fever game is in Vegas, 6:30 Tuesday again on ESPN.
Many of which would want nothing to do with what you have to offer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT