ADVERTISEMENT

PAC-12 future

Wazzubrooz

Team Captain
Apr 29, 2020
Why have we not heard yet about a PAC-12/10 TV deal. It seems the longer this drags out the worse it’s going to be for the Conference. what about expansion with SDSU & SMU? Somethings got to give. I hope it’s not the dumpster for the Conference of Champions!

Why have we not heard yet about a PAC-12/10 TV deal. It seems the longer this drags out the worse it’s going to be for the Conference. what about expansion with SDSU & SMU? Somethings got to give. I hope it’s not the dumpster for the Conference of Champions!
The last thing I saw was that ESPN was not jiving with signing us for what we want.

The longer this plays out, the worse it is for the Pac-whatever.

Canzano has been posting some pretty good free stuff on his substack. He interviewed a sports business executive type about SMU yesterday or a couple days ago. Wilner, too. I had believed something would be done by now, but hopefully it is shortly after the NCAA tournament ends. I wasn't encouraged by comments from Arizona's president talking about his happiness with a deal just close to what the Big 12 got. Yeah, good that the current president is happy with it, but I had hoped we might match it or get a little more.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT