ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 Suspends All OTA's until May 31

Most schools were able to have at least a couple of spring practices before things were halted. I think I read that WSU was 1 of 3 programs nationwide that had not started spring practice yet. I would hope they could get a couple of bonus practices from the NCAA but maybe it doesn't make that much difference.

Glad Cougar

Really do need the reps to master a new offense but maybe if they do increase the number of preseason practices, it will still work out.

We'll make due, but added time between installing the offense and fall camp is important. Ideally, we'd finish spring practice in late April and the team would be able to rep the plays in Skelly for three months before the start of fall camp. Gives bodies time to heal up from the bumps and bruises which pile up during spring.

This could not have come at a worst time for us. The team has a new offense and defense, is dispersed around the country due to coronavirus, and is mourning the unexpected death of a teammate. Rolovich faces a tall task to get us back to a bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT