ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Chun accused of verbal assault...by a Pullman councilman.

That doesn't answer the fact that it shows pre-vaccine numbers and post-vaccine numbers. There is still a spike.

The vaccine looks pointless, no?
You Think that graph, or the fact that there is still some transmission in vaccinated people, really supports the conclusion that the vaccine is pointless? Quite the leap.

The data suggests the spike in VT has been lower compared with other states. And FYI, hospitalizations and deaths are an even bigger difference comparatively to the spikes in other states. Just as in WA vs states with lower vaccine rates, and within WA, counties with higher vaccine rates better than those with lower vaccine rates.

That doesn't answer the fact that it shows pre-vaccine numbers and post-vaccine numbers. There is still a spike.

Not really. Delta hit Vermont in July, right when the rates started to climb. Probably not coincidence.

Also, while the overall vax rate in Vermont is high (81% fully vaxxed, 91% 1 dose) it's much lower among the 18-29 age group. Only 64% of them have one dose, only 58% are fully vaxxed. Of the 12-17 year olds, the vax rates are 78/71...the second lowest rate. Those groups now have the highest infection rates. Also probably not coincidence.

I think it's telling that the shape of the infection curve flipped pre-vax vs. post-vax. In the early days, the infection curves were all highest among the oldest age groups. Post-vax, those groups have the highest vaccine acceptance, and now have the lowest infection rates. Again...probably not coincidence.

I still look at the overall graph and see that they've been pretty successful at keeping infection rates low from the beginning. They're currently seeing their highest rates, and they're half of ours. Whatever they've been doing, it's been working.

You Think that graph, or the fact that there is still some transmission in vaccinated people, really supports the conclusion that the vaccine is pointless? Quite the leap.

The data suggests the spike in VT has been lower compared with other states. And FYI, hospitalizations and deaths are an even bigger difference comparatively to the spikes in other states. Just as in WA vs states with lower vaccine rates, and within WA, counties with higher vaccine rates better than those with lower vaccine rates.

Yes, I do think it's pointless. That level of spike with a 90% + vaccination rate clearly shows it doesn't do anything for transmission. Especially when folks talk down on natural immunity and letting the body take care of it. It's just a bunch of BS.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
Not really. Delta hit Vermont in July, right when the rates started to climb. Probably not coincidence.

Also, while the overall vax rate in Vermont is high (81% fully vaxxed, 91% 1 dose) it's much lower among the 18-29 age group. Only 64% of them have one dose, only 58% are fully vaxxed. Of the 12-17 year olds, the vax rates are 78/71...the second lowest rate. Those groups now have the highest infection rates. Also probably not coincidence.

I think it's telling that the shape of the infection curve flipped pre-vax vs. post-vax. In the early days, the infection curves were all highest among the oldest age groups. Post-vax, those groups have the highest vaccine acceptance, and now have the lowest infection rates. Again...probably not coincidence.

I still look at the overall graph and see that they've been pretty successful at keeping infection rates low from the beginning. They're currently seeing their highest rates, and they're half of ours. Whatever they've been doing, it's been working.

Sweet somersault.

Of course.

People are all over these forums claiming that the vaccine prevents transmission. NOPE
It prevents transmission, just not at what we originally thought. I think it was over 85% when the original covid came out. What's the solution. Seriously, do we just not try and contain the transmission?

It prevents transmission, just not at what we originally thought. I think it was over 85% when the original covid came out. What's the solution. Seriously, do we just not try and contain the transmission?

Why do you continue to believe what Fauci and other mainstream news media is telling you when they continue to lie to your face? The death totals are all false and made up to ignite fear. The vaccine barely friggin does anything. People have died from the vaccine but it's no where on the news. China and India wanted nothing to do with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine and refuse to take it. The J&J shot was in a country I can't recall at the moment but got pulled because it was killing people.

It's all just a bunch of BS and a power grab.

Sweden and other countries that more or less let the virus run it's course seem to be doing fine.

Why do you continue to believe what Fauci and other mainstream news media is telling you when they continue to lie to your face? The death totals are all false and made up to ignite fear. The vaccine barely friggin does anything. People have died from the vaccine but it's no where on the news. China and India wanted nothing to do with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine and refuse to take it. The J&J shot was in a country I can't recall at the moment but got pulled because it was killing people.

Sweden and other countries that more or less let the virus run it's course seem to be doing fine.
China won't accept vaccines from outside because they developed their own and don't want competition. India doesn't want Pfizer or Moderna because they have limited ability to meet the storage requirements, and won't grant the liability indemnification.

The vaccine does almost nothing for the people who don't get it. For those who do, it reduces transmission and severity, just like the flu shot. The disparity in infection, hospitalization, and death rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed are pretty clear evidence of that.

Sweden's death rate is above 1%, and they haven't controlled infection as well as their neighbors. Questionable whether their approach was the right one, except from an economic perspective.

China won't accept vaccines from outside because they developed their own and don't want competition. India doesn't want Pfizer or Moderna because they have limited ability to meet the storage requirements, and won't grant the liability indemnification.

The vaccine does almost nothing for the people who don't get it. For those who do, it reduces transmission and severity, just like the flu shot. The disparity in infection, hospitalization, and death rates between the vaxxed and unvaxxed are pretty clear evidence of that.

Sweden's death rate is above 1%, and they haven't controlled infection as well as their neighbors. Questionable whether their approach was the right one, except from an economic perspective.

Heheh, so your first paragraph is all about $$$ and liability, nice.

You can shove your death rate % right up your ass. They've all been lies from the beginning. Comorbidities galore

Heheh, so your first paragraph is all about $$$ and liability, nice.

You can shove your death rate % right up your ass. They've all been lies from the beginning. Comorbidities galore
You keep saying things like that, but there's no evidence that it's true. Besides...if someone has cancer and covid...there's a simple question - would they still be living with cancer if they didn't have covid? If the answer is yes, covid is a primary cause.

You keep saying things like that, but there's no evidence that it's true. Besides...if someone has cancer and covid...there's a simple question - would they still be living with cancer if they didn't have covid? If the answer is yes, covid is a primary cause.

Stage 4 cancer? I mean, seriously think about what you're saying. Most people who have died from this are 85+. If they had gotten pneumonia, the result most likely would've been the same. To say a 92 yr old person with multiple co-morbidities died of Covid and not anything else simply because they tested positive for Covid at time of death is absolutely asinine. We don't do that with the flu or any other airborne illnesses/viruses in those situations, so why should we do it with Covid?

I told myself I wouldn’t wade into this cesspool but to say the vaccine is pointless is absurd.

95% of people dying are not vaccinated. I’d guess most of those people would like a do over.

Justiinbcougs = Nick Rolovich?

Last edited:
I told myself I wouldn’t wade into this cesspool but to say the vaccine is pointless is absurd.

95% of people dying

Justiinbcougs = Nick Rolovich?
Stay out of the cesspool. This may help avoid wasting your time going forward

And remenber…there’s enough viewers for a TV show called “Finding Bigfoot”

Stage 4 cancer? I mean, seriously think about what you're saying. Most people who have died from this are 85+. If they had gotten pneumonia, the result most likely would've been the same. To say a 92 yr old person with multiple co-morbidities died of Covid and not anything else simply because they tested positive for Covid at time of death is absolutely asinine. We don't do that with the flu or any other airborne illnesses/viruses in those situations, so why should we do it with Covid?
The time element is significant. Was the stage 4 cancer going to kill them this week or this month without covid?
Symptoms are also relevant. Did they have stage 4 colon cancer, but died of respiratory distress?
Even if a person is 92, they get a cause of death. In some cases, it could be a “pick one,” or a multi-system failure. If they get flu or pneumonia…that’s often the cause. Same with covid. Everybody dies of something, and the doctor gets to say what was primary. (At least in Washington it’s often sequential/contributory and with a time lapse from onset to expiration - like pulmonary embolism (minutes) caused by circulatory issues (months) and complicated by high blood pressure (years))
Under your argument, we shouldn’t even bother assigning a cause of death once people reach a certain age. But what should that age be? One could logically argue that we shouldn’t bother at all, because everyone’s going to die of something, so why does it matter?

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Is 202,000 out of 757,000 (27%) most? And is it simply because they tested positive? Not generally.

At what age do deaths begin to matter to you?

In reality, the reported deaths due to COVID has likely under counted the actual number.But you go on minimizing.

Is 202,000 out of 757,000 (27%) most? And is it simply because they tested positive? Not generally.

At what age do deaths begin to matter to you?

In reality, the reported deaths due to COVID has likely under counted the actual number.But you go on minimizing.
That's pretty significant no? We drop the age to 75+ and its nearly double accounting for more than half of all deaths. 50+ And now we are talking about more than 90% of all Covid RELATED deaths. If the average retirement age is 65+, Why would we need a Federal Workplace Vaccine mandate if 80% of the people who are at the greatest risk aren't even going to work to begin with? There is no following the data or the science with your King Biden. The vaccine mandate is going to be ruled unconstitutional and when it does, I'll be on here laughing at you morons that think its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

That's pretty significant no? We drop the age to 75+ and its nearly double accounting for more than half of all deaths. 50+ And now we are talking about more than 90% of all Covid RELATED deaths. If the average retirement age is 65+, Why would we need a Federal Workplace Vaccine mandate if 80% of the people who are at the greatest risk aren't even going to work to begin with? There is no following the data or the science with your King Biden. The vaccine mandate is going to be ruled unconstitutional and when it does, I'll be on here laughing at you morons that think its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
50-50 it gets struck down. Depends which circuit court “wins” the lottery and hears the case.
The company I work for has had over 30 employees die of Covid with a fair amount of those coming from work place spread. Doesn’t seem like much of a reach that OSHA would have jurisdiction and authority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT