ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
anyone care? have rooting interests? reasoning?

I'd say I'm rooting for Clemson, but I don't think I need to root; they should handle business readily.

Last edited:
anyone care? have rooting interests? reasoning?

I'd say I'm rooting for Syracuse, but I don't think I need to root; they should handle business readily.

Syracuse won the Camping World bowl.

Clemson is looking a little out of sorts, IMO.

I care. These are great games today, especially fun after our win last night!! I plan on doing absolutely nothing today.

what will the narrative be for why ND got absolutely embarrassed?

I don’t know, probably the same it has been every year they are put in these situations they don’t really deserve.

Notre Dame hasn’t won a NY6 Bowl (Fiesta,Sugar,Orange,Rose, Peach, Cotton)

Since 1993. 25 years.

They always get special privileges and special seating and special broadcast deals and special that... and their results are anything but special.

Remember when they had that Polynesian kid with his like disabilities girlfriend who turned out to be a guy. Mante Teo.

Made a huge deal about it and was incredibly cringey embarrassing and then they play in the National Title.... because blah blah blah Notre Dame...

Alabama beats the sh*t out of them 42-14.

Notre Dame was ranked ahead of Bama too.

Notre Dame is sort of the embodiment of what’s wrong with college football.

Entitlement, Bias, Special Privilidges without earning it.

I don’t like ND or Brian Kelley but kind of sick of Clemson too. Nobody’s rooting for Bama.

At this point I’d like to see a good game. The Alamo bowl is still one of the best bowl games so far.

Always hoping for a ND embarrassment and an Alabama loss weekly.

I actually think NDs defense had a shot to keep it close until their best corner was out the entire 2nd quarter, but that offense is not good and is facing an NFL d-line

Don't know why I hate Oklahoma but I do. Glad they lost.

Would root for Clemson but I'm also a Georgia fan, and they're too close. Also, not like they're the '04 Red Sox suffering "the curse" - they won it all in 2016. What, am I supposed to think of them as the plucky underdogs? There are numerous players on that team who already have a crystal football under their belt.

Hate Notre Dame. To Tron's point, totally unwarranted worship. We're an "historic" program. Neat. Now go away. You played an ACC schedule and your only signature win is by 1 score at home vs a UM team which was exposed yet again today. Notre Dame fans who think Brian Kelly can't win "the big game" need to understand that it's more that the program isn't good enough to compete at the top levels outside CFB's worst conference (ACC).

How can anyone love or hate Alabama? It's basically COMPUTER. I no longer have emotions whether COMPUTER wins or loses. I will say that if there's any consolation for Bama haters, it's that Nick Saban isn't enjoying his life even a little bit. Every signature victory is followed by a microphone screed about how they had miscues and lapses, and how the other team did great, and how Bama is essentially worthless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT