ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread....

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
How severely do we pound the beavers Saturday?
I'm thinking that when we're through with them they'll all be lying there unable to move with quivering legs.
38-17 Cougs

Mik likes the Kickers as much as loyal likes Mateer!
I just can't wait for the game. As said, I am too beat up to go, G-damn it, but it will be a good one. One of my few away games. many years ago, was to Reser to watch our Cougs. Good times.

Me and my buddy might hit the bar to watch this one and Whoregon/CU on the other channel.

And yes. I am hot for Mateer, despite my confirmed Heterosexuality. He's a hottie. As good as my 23 year old. Sorry honey.

You guys are all looking for a relatively low scoring game. I understand that logic, but I think we see it all on Saturday. Trick plays, QB draws, at least one WR sweep that turns into a pass...our O line pass protects well and continues to progress in run blocking. Big passing game and no turnovers for WSU.

WSU 38
OSU 31

Haven't seen the Beavs play but last year they took our milk money and were way more physical.

We still can't run the ball but we stopped the run against a big O-line...bigger than the Beavers'

Hopefully we can get some big plays on offense and make them more one dimmensional.

So I will say Cougs 30-27

Haven't seen the Beavs play but last year they took our milk money and were way more physical.

We still can't run the ball but we stopped the run against a big O-line...bigger than the Beavers'

Hopefully we can get some big plays on offense and make them more one dimmensional.

So I will say Cougs 30-27
Yeah I was there and it wasn't pretty. In many ways our worst game of the year even though the score wasn't that lopsided. They controlled the line of scrimmage totally stopped the run and forced Cam to throw to no where in particular. I think we will be better prepared this year and Cam and the new offensive coordinator will find some gaps to exploit. The Beavs star transfer quarterback is very erratic and I think we force him into costly turnovers. Cougs--27-Beavs 21

That clip was f-ing hilarious. The female broadcaster's reaction was priceless. Good for her for being a good sport. Where do you guys find this shit?

Edit - oops I meant to reply to the news clip post.
How many letters from angry, humorless people did that station get? And did the guy get a letter from the network HR?

How many letters from angry, humorless people did that station get? And did the guy get a letter from the network HR?
Yeah I'm sure a bunch of Karen's were up in arms. But that female broadcaster, she was just damn near in tears laughing. What a honey too.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
That clip was f-ing hilarious. The female broadcaster's reaction was priceless. Good for her for being a good sport. Where do you guys find this shit?

Edit - oops I meant to reply to the news clip post.

I found the news clip one probably a year ago about this time while searching for Beaver material for the bored and found that clip.

I was actually looking for a video I saw a while back of this beaver in this dude's back yard and he kept lunging at the dude while the wife was filming and laughing...but those beavers can cause a serious rash if one clamps down on you.

Well...since we are talking about Beavers, maybe there will be fun games of hide the Sausage this weekend.

This one might be the funniest of them all. I bookmark bloopers and funny vids when I see them...so that's my excuse :)

Whoops...looks like you have you click on the link to watch in Youtube as they won't allow sharing on other sites

Reactions: ATACFD
You guys are all looking for a relatively low scoring game. I understand that logic, but I think we see it all on Saturday. Trick plays, QB draws, at least one WR sweep that turns into a pass...our O line pass protects well and continues to progress in run blocking. Big passing game and no turnovers for WSU.

WSU 38
OSU 31
I think this is as close to getting right as I've ever managed in one of these threads...good thing we have a bye week this week! ;) :cool:

I think this is as close to getting right as I've ever managed in one of these threads...good thing we have a bye week this week! ;) :cool:
You should have nailed it. Lot of chatter about Dickert decision to go for it on the 3, the right move for OSU there was to kick the field goal on 4th since they needed two scores anyways. Worked out of course but I was surprised by that move.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT