ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare to be inspired and...

I am well aware that rating "stars" are of limited value but they do give some indication of quality. Which brings me to my question. Why is Max only rated as three stars? Was the competition that weak? He made defensive backs look like they were slogging through sand. It's not important but I am puzzled by his moderate designation by the recruiting guys. What am I missing?

Thanks for the video, M-I.

I am well aware that rating "stars" are of limited value but they do give some indication of quality. Which brings me to my question. Why is Max only rated as three stars? Was the competition that weak? He made defensive backs look like they were slogging through sand. It's not important but I am puzzled by his moderate designation by the recruiting guys. What am I missing?

LOI with Stanford = 4 stars

I suppose that you are right, Kurt. Are we doomed to be the eternal Rodney Dangerfield of college football? Who do we have to sleep with to get some respect around here?

If it's all about the the # of stars, then the Oregon Ducks would have never dropped out of the top 25 the past couple of years. BTW, that was a fun 11 minutes of highlights.

Glad Cougar

It is a good question. I know they get evaluated several times throughout the year. But, perhaps it is due to the injury that he had last season. He missed part of last season and didn't go to the summer evaluation camps. Therefore, he started at a lower rating than he may otherwise have had. Some services may be reticent moving someone too far up,

I suppose that you are right, Kurt. Are we doomed to be the eternal Rodney Dangerfield of college football? Who do we have to sleep with to get some respect around here?
By not referencing that WE are the eternal Rodney Dangerfield... that would be a start...;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT