ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Scott

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
Do you have any updates on official visits this weekend. Talk around the campfire is the following will be in Gods Country on Friday:

Jayden De Laura
Connor O'Toole
Sione Fotu
Ed Woods

Who am I missing??? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ShockandAweWSU
Was at Clemson last weekend. Very high on the Cougs.

Clemson is interested, he was visiting Clemson, Clenson probably offer him, he is very high on cougs?

That can't be right, 3,4,5 star QB's are never ever more interested in WSU, commit to WSU, etc, over a National Champion blue blood like Clemson, and WSU never ever beats out National Champions, blue bloods, like Clemson types, for top 3,4,5 star QB recruits.

This is NOT Big Boy WSU, that beats out top programs for top recruits.

This is STILL POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU, that never ever beats out top programs for top recruits.

And the Sky is falling this season at WSU, so a Top recruit woukd never ever choose WSU during, while the Sky is Falling at WSU.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
I seem to remember that Drew Bledsoe committed after one of those falling sky seasons.

Reactions: Cougzz
O'Toole (I have a premium story re: my conversation with him on the front page) and Hobert are confirmed. I expect several other OVs as well. Efforting to get the names.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
O'Toole (I have a premium story re: my conversation with him on the front page) and Hobert are confirmed. I expect several other OVs as well. Efforting to get the names.

Thank you sir, keep up the great work. Appreciate you.

I have confirmed with 2022 QB Nicco Marchiol from Aurora, Colo. that he is taking an unofficial visit to WSU. He visited Clemson last weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT