ADVERTISEMENT

Sad news, Utah football player shot and killed last night

WTF happened to the days when the worst thing that happened at a party was a pizza guy getting beat up?

And my guess is there we dozens more weapons in Pullman/Moscow at that time, too. Pretty normal to see guys heading out to hunt every Saturday and Sunday mornings.

WTF happened to the days when the worst thing that happened at a party was a pizza guy getting beat up?

And my guess is there we dozens more weapons in Pullman/Moscow at that time, too. Pretty normal to see guys heading out to hunt every Saturday and Sunday mornings.
I think it's getting to the point where you can't go to a party any more if you are a football player. Seeing this play out all too often across the country.

Apparently athletes have targets on their back these days.

Pretty sobering to think that kid played yesterday...and it would be his last day on earth. Pretty F'd up

When we were younger, we used to get in fist fights. Now, people pull out guns. Something is very wrong with our society.

To think Walden's players downed more aircraft "allegedly" (COUGH), than Biden did in Kabul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT