ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets - Received them yet?

CPtheCoug

Head Coach
Jan 16, 2014
I know the Athletic Department (preliminary) was going to be sending these out end of July/early August, but I have not seen any emails nor seen any posts from anyone stating they have received their tickets yet.

I feel like its Christmas Eve waiting for these tickets!

Also.... Oregon Oct. 1st..... THAT is going to be a big game. Tickets are almost sold out on the WSU Ticketing Website! My girlfriend even has two of her friends from out of state flying into Seattle to come with us to the game. Whoaaa Nelly!

I know the Athletic Department (preliminary) was going to be sending these out end of July/early August, but I have not seen any emails nor seen any posts from anyone stating they have received their tickets yet.

Also.... Oregon Oct. 1st..... THAT is going to be a big game. Tickets are almost sold out on the WSU Ticketing Website! My girlfriend even has two of her friends from out of state flying into Seattle to come with us to the game. Whoaaa Nelly!

They generally arrive a week or two before the first home game.

The Oregon game will be a big one. Maybe the biggest since the 2002 USC game.

WSU athletics posted a picture on Facebook of people packing envelopes with the season tickets a few days ago.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
Flat is right. They recently received the tickets and are currently busy stuffing them into the appropriate envelopes. We should be receiving them shortly. Later this week or early in the next. Patience, grasshoppers. The prospects of the coming schedule have increased the anticipation level, haven't they?

I was able to convince a buddy to buy season tickets this year too (literally yesterday). He bought one ticket in lower 24, hilarious but good for the Athletic department!

Got home from work yesterday and was excited to see a big envelope from WSU only to find out it was CAF swag.

Same exact thing happened to me. GF said I had a big envelope from WSU in the mail, so I raced home from work lol

It was a let down, but the CAF swag ain't bad.

They generally arrive a week or two before the first home game.

The Oregon game will be a big one. Maybe the biggest since the 2002 USC game.

I wonder who the ducks' starting QB will be. Perhaps Phil got VA a 6th season?

Flat is right. They recently received the tickets and are currently busy stuffing them into the appropriate envelopes. We should be receiving them shortly. Later this week or early in the next. Patience, grasshoppers. The prospects of the coming schedule have increased the anticipation level, haven't they?
Pretty sure their Facebook post said that ticket packs would start being mailed tomorrow.

Just got an email from UPS.

A package from "WSU Ticket Office" is on its way! Preliminary tracking estimates package arrival next Tuesday, sweet!

Not sure why WSU shipped the tickets via UPS 2-day. Seems like a waste of money.

It's been slow around here. I needed something to bitch about. Fire Moos.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
Not sure why WSU shipped the tickets via UPS 2-day. Seems like a waste of money.

It's been slow around here. I needed something to bitch about. Fire Moos.
WSU gets contract rates for shipping. I know that the 2-day air shipping via FedEx is actually cheaper than ground shipping, it may be the same via UPS. At least, I hope it is. Otherwise, shipping 2-day air from Pullman to Tri-Cities makes no sense at all.

I do think they spent more than necessary on printing and postage though. I think I've gotten 3 mailings recently, most of which could have easily been done electronically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT