ADVERTISEMENT

Should have kept the Run n Shoot

spongeandshoot

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2020
Should have kept the momentum and continuity going and kept the offensive staff. Squeeze the lemons out of the staff and the offense...then hire a new offensive staff a few years down the road when Dickert is more established.

Hiring Morris just to bring Ward along was a big mistake. As was hiring Arbuckle, whom I was high on when seeing WKU play.

Cam probably has more career rushing yards than Barry Sanders if yards
from East to West were counted.

I haven't had a beer in a week...which is like dog years for me down here...but I might need to self medicate after that eyesore.

Cal is going to stomp us.

The run and shoot fraternity is a small one. Finding more RnS coaches could have proven difficult. Especially with such a glowing rec from the fired coach.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
The run and shoot fraternity is a small one. Finding more RnS coaches could have proven difficult. Especially with such a glowing rec from the fired coach.

I get that. My thinking was keep the staff in place for a few years and then transition out of it when it became no longer feasible. I think we would have more options at that point instead of young air raid coaches.

I get that. My thinking was keep the staff in place for a few years and then transition out of it when it became no longer feasible. I think we would have more options at that point instead of young air raid coaches.

Those guys didn’t wanna be there. Or do what was mandates to be there.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT