ADVERTISEMENT

Should ND and Oklahoma play a consolation game?

This entire bowl season...hot garbage
Way better than the NFL and their salary cap paralyzed teams.

Get to see match ups you'll never see.

None of the Power 5 teams WSU has played in Bowl games have ever made it to Pullman.

Maybe that would be worth watching?
No. Notre Dame should not play again. They already proved they didn’t belong in the playoff. If I was a Georgia fan, I’d be furious after watching ND do nothing out there.

I’m on the edge of saying Oklahoma didn’t deserve it either, but they’ve been better in the last 12 minutes. Possible they could still make it a game. Besides, I don’t think Ohio state, Michigan, or UCF had a strong case either.

No. Notre Dame should not play again. They already proved they didn’t belong in the playoff. If I was a Georgia fan, I’d be furious after watching ND do nothing out there.

I’m on the edge of saying Oklahoma didn’t deserve it either, but they’ve been better in the last 12 minutes. Possible they could still make it a game. Besides, I don’t think Ohio state, Michigan, or UCF had a strong case either.
I dunno what the deal is with Michigan. Is their defense that slow? Their a bit handicapped on offense by their current line and QB situation, but their D looked good until they had to play against a couple of fast teams, and then they got owned

I dunno what the deal is with Michigan. Is their defense that slow? Their a bit handicapped on offense by their current line and QB situation, but their D looked good until they had to play against a couple of fast teams, and then they got owned

Michigan’s defense, offense, and probably their water boys and equipment managers were all slow.

This year there were 2 teams that deserved to be in a "championship" conversation, and neither OU nor ND were one of them. You knew that ND would be embarrassed. OU actually did better than I thought they would.

This year there were 2 teams that deserved to be in a "championship" conversation, and neither OU nor ND were one of them. You knew that ND would be embarrassed. OU actually did better than I thought they would.
Oklahoma had a championship offense. Their defense was ordinary at best, and considering the supposed talent, downright bad. Riley has work to do on that side of the ball, but if he figures it out, the Sooners will be making Saban and Swinney sweat far more than anybody in the Big 10, Pac 12, or South Bend.

Way better than the NFL and their salary cap paralyzed teams.

Get to see match ups you'll never see.

None of the Power 5 teams WSU has played in Bowl games have ever made it to Pullman.

That is not true - Utah has played in Pullman several times plus the Cougs and Utah played in the 1992 Copper Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT