ADVERTISEMENT

So, if a player's scollie is not renewed

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
like the 3 olinemen from ucla.......are they eligible for Div I that year if they transfer?. A couple olinemen released that are good quality. Wacaser and Alex Akingbulu.

Pac-12 rules state scholarships are guaranteed for 4 years, so if a player leaves early that means they signed off on the transfer. They would need to sit out for a year. None of the lineman UCLA released were looking at playing time this year anyway, I doubt we would use them.

Pac-12 rules state scholarships are guaranteed for 4 years, so if a player leaves early that means they signed off on the transfer. They would need to sit out for a year. None of the lineman UCLA released were looking at playing time this year anyway, I doubt we would use them.
When did that rule come out?

What!? Link this rule please. I think you are way wrong. Will apologize if you show us otherwise.

I was wrong, you were right.

Shocking, I say! Shocking! Perhaps there are triplets?
latest

F-you, you POS punk.
Oh Loyal...you are better than that. Don’t let Joe Fa(n)ke name get to you. Anyone who passes along the same fake name has something to hide. It’s almost like he is in the clandestine services , changing emails from nanook to thefuture, giving false names. But there is a reason he does that, along with the reason he gets satisfaction from posting these bizarre pics.

Maybe some posters love one will pass away to make his day, or maybe a simple divorce will give him pleasure. Speaking of divorce, now seeing both of you, your ex would not given him the time of day ...so you have that going for you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT