ADVERTISEMENT

Another sign of disarray?

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Maybe this would fit under one of the Chun threads below, but here’s a first-hand observation that suggests that our bus is either being driven by a deeply distracted driver, or doesn’t have one.

I’ve been a season ticket holder and donor (not a big one, but a consistent one) for 25 years. In the past, if I didn’t renew within about 2 weeks of the renewal period starting, I’d start getting increasingly frequent phone calls reminding me to do so…and to up my donation if possible.

I have not renewed this year. I have received zero phone calls. Considering all of the issues of the past year, it seems to me that job #1 should have been to secure the base. Its hard to pull in new people if you can’t even retain the ones who have always been close.

Reactions: HCoug and ATACFD
Maybe this would fit under one of the Chun threads below, but here’s a first-hand observation that suggests that our bus is either being driven by a deeply distracted driver, or doesn’t have one.

I’ve been a season ticket holder and donor (not a big one, but a consistent one) for 25 years. In the past, if I didn’t renew within about 2 weeks of the renewal period starting, I’d start getting increasingly frequent phone calls reminding me to do so…and to up my donation if possible.

I have not renewed this year. I have received zero phone calls. Considering all of the issues of the past year, it seems to me that job #1 should have been to secure the base. Its hard to pull in new people if you can’t even retain the ones who have always been close.
That's honestly worrisome.

That's a Chun/Schulz AD for you...

WSU is its own worst enemy.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Probably still figuring out a way to market this season's turd schedule. I wouldn't want to be the person making these calls.

Probably still figuring out a way to market this season's turd schedule. I wouldn't want to be the person making these calls.

They were lucky to get that schedule. Let’s be honest, there is no planning on how to market anything at WSU.

Let’s hope Chunk does to the uw what he did to WSU.

I noticed this too. I always wait until the final day to renew, and its always annoying to get the calls but I am happy they were making the effort. This year I didn't get a single phone call.

Could have been some cuts there. I received a bunch of emails before I renewed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT