ADVERTISEMENT

So what beverage is your CELEBRATION beverage tonight?

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
I'm having a Two Beers Brewing Co. Seattle Immersion American Amber Ale.

Hot tea flavored with pure natural honey.It was nice to celebrate and contemplate a win which id really did not believe would happen on the road. Now they have to buckle up and finish the season with Colorado and the Apple cup.

Yesterday was a Corison cab. Unlike most of the Napa cabs, not particularly hot. She usually produces an alcohol content in the low 13's. For those of you who prefer it that way and want to try an atypical upper level Napa cab, I can recommend it.

Vodka martini during the Duck game (actually Sickle and Hammer on the rocks with olives), Jim
Beam Black Label bourbon during the Coug show, followed by a fister of Knob Creek to calm me down and ready for bed.

Bullett Rye before, during, and after. Oh yeah, and 10 Barrel IPA. Oh yeah, and a moose load of aspirin this morning. So worth it.

Watched the game from Zeppo's in Pullman last night, and Bayern's Dopplebock was the beer of choice.

It's a dark lager. Not too hoppy -- the malt flavor comes thru stronger than the hops, but it's not as heavy as a Stout or Porter. Great beer. (I've yet to have one of Bayern's beers I didn't like. Their Pilsner is great, and their Octoberfest is tough to beat.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT