ADVERTISEMENT

Socially distancing requirement for Rolo (per hrs.wsu.edu)...

ttowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 9, 2001
From the B-x article, this is what he is signing up for.

WSU's legal team will weigh in on the can we make reasonable job accommodations for him, if we can't, then what?

From the FAQs.

If I am not vaccinated, or choose not to provide my vaccination status, do I have to wear a facial covering and social distance while at work? (Updated 5/26/2021)​

Employees not fully vaccinated, or with an unknown vaccination status, must continue to wear facial coverings and social distance at work.

Very interested to see how this plays out. My bet: unless he changes his tune, I think he's days of coaching here are done.

WSU's legal team will weigh in on the can we make reasonable job accommodations for him, if we can't, then what?

From the FAQs.

If I am not vaccinated, or choose not to provide my vaccination status, do I have to wear a facial covering and social distance while at work? (Updated 5/26/2021)​

Employees not fully vaccinated, or with an unknown vaccination status, must continue to wear facial coverings and social distance at work.

Very interested to see how this plays out. My bet: unless he changes his tune, I think he's days of coaching here are done.

[Image of Andy Reid with face shield here.]

From the FAQs.

Not without a big chunk of change hitting his bank account.

Which may or may not be offset by loss of financial support elsewhere.

It's called the Law of Unintended Consequences.

It's called the Law of Unintended Consequences.
Cost /reward … they will make that economic decision.

It's called the Law of Unintended Consequences.if it comes down to his not being able to perform his duties due to his peronal choice then that is exactly what it is,he is choosing not to coach, he can stuff his buyout
choosing not to get the shot is choosing not to coach, he can stuff the buyout

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT