ADVERTISEMENT

Some of the benefits we receive from gaining P12 control.

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Highlighted on Reddit:
• ⁠Refill the Pac-12 Emergency Fund that was drained to help pay Comcast.
• ⁠Split the $35 million in liabilities among all 12 members rather than getting stuck with the tab themselves.
• ⁠Make a financial deal with the Las Vegas Bowl by the Jan. 1st deadline to keep it as the primary Pac-2 Bowl site.
• ⁠Vote to affirm that all $120 Million in Assets stay with the conference and will not be dispersed to the 12.
• ⁠Split the $35 million in liabilities among all 12 members rather than getting stuck with the tab themselves.
• ⁠Make a financial deal with the Las Vegas Bowl by the Jan. 1st deadline to keep it as the primary Pac-2 Bowl site.
• ⁠Vote to affirm that all $120 Million in Assets stay with the conference and will not be dispersed to the 12.
* Control the rights to the historical video archives of the conference. If any of the departing schools want to use it, they have to pay.

Highlighted on Reddit:
* Control the rights to the historical video archives of the conference. If any of the departing schools want to use it, they have to pay.
Awesome call on historical data/video

Don’t forget the immediate one:

Vote to retain all media and postseason payments for 2023-24.

Hussies having to write us a check to show their 1991 highlights...lulz. Since we control the data/video, splice in some fun stuff like Wulff jumping up and down (post nose pick) after that '08 Apple Cup to seal their defeated season.
Now THAT would be some seriously great karma! I have been thinking about that being a possibility since early on in this dispute. From what was posted in (I think) the PAC bylaws, that seemed like it could be a likely outcome. And I don't think that any of those basturd traitors deserve any kind of a discounted rate either.

Now THAT would be some seriously great karma! I have been thinking about that being a possibility since early on in this dispute. From what was posted in (I think) the PAC bylaws, that seemed like it could be a likely outcome. And I don't think that any of those basturd traitors deserve any kind of a discounted rate either.
I'm just curious to see how fast we move on stuff. Fire Quackkoff yesterday, get rid of whoever the accountants are that don't seem to be able to clarify our financial status. Do something about the Pac-12 network. As I've said before, not really understanding the logistics, can we just turn it into a shadow that televises FB and some BB games and otherwise just goes dark? And save a ton of money on all the filler and the staff behind it? Get hopping on the reverse merger.

So we (Pac 2) would have control over the officiating? If so, completely revamp that part of the conference. We've been the laughing stock of college football for years.

Reactions: Coug90 and ATACFD
So we (Pac 2) would have control over the officiating? If so, completely revamp that part of the conference. We've been the laughing stock of college football for years.
Not only consequences for the ineptitude and rampant corruptness of the p12 officiating, but a full blown investigation going back to the booth shenanigans at USC. Subpoena everyone involved. Air out the dirty laundry nationally. Make it known that UW is a 3 loss team with impartial refs. Put an asterisk on past champions that benefited from conference interference.

Reactions: 79COUG
Not only consequences for the ineptitude and rampant corruptness of the p12 officiating, but a full blown investigation going back to the booth shenanigans at USC. Subpoena everyone involved. Air out the dirty laundry nationally. Make it known that UW is a 3 loss team with impartial refs. Put an asterisk on past champions that benefited from conference interference.

Put ASTERISK on WSU's 2018 season, team that points out that WSU would have either gone to Rosebowl, Cotton Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Play off, etc, if not for the USC game referee's, etc.

Assigning and enforcing long term liabilities upon non-members is the tricky issue. The typical enforcement mechanism is withholding services and revenues, but that will not be an option here. It's like having roommates and only your name is on the lease. They decided to bolt, mid lease, there is no easy way to make them continue to pay. From a Civ Pro prospective, likely means suing them in their backyard. That means going before elected judges, whose reelection is dependant on the good will of a biased electorate. That is why the federal judicial system (non-elected judges), is considered far superior to its cronyism frequented state equivalent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT