ADVERTISEMENT

Something to think about

Coug95man2

Hall Of Fame
Dec 7, 2011
GREAT message from the WSU Cougar Football Twitter account. Fight on, boys.

CS0cSSZUsAAexRl.jpg

Meh.

Do we really have anyone on the team questioning whether or not to continue?
Doubt it. But I think we have some fans that question odd things that are out of their control.

Another note: ASU game has 1,000 tickets left. Dad's weekend. Looks to be another sellout. Gonna be electric in those stands again.

A
Meh.

And might I add… One of the biggest issues this program has had is their mental state, the "culture"… remember? The HABIT of winning, the HABIT of working hard despite failure, the HABIT of thinking they are worth it.

They have finally gotten there, IMHO. These kinds of messages are a great sign that they are there, they are staying there. You can "Meh" it all you want. This is a huge sign of their state. I'm stoked and excited for our program. You can "meh" our state all you want… Not surprised.

Meh.

You must be new here. We have fans that jump off the damn cliff every time something doesn't go well.

There are actually fans of our football team right now that are shitting their pants thinking that this loss is so "devastating" that our players won't recover psychologically, and they're going to tank the rest of the year, despite being better than EVERY team left on the schedule. This is the kind of scared business that needed to be buried when Wulff was canned.

We are winning out.

Reactions: CPtheCoug
I posted this because I was excited to see positive energy coming from the program. No one has to prove anything to you. You know exactly what CW and I are talking about. To use a vague quote of yours from last week: It's too bad you can't be as excited about our team as I am".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chipdouglas
You must be new here. We have fans that jump off the damn cliff every time something doesn't go well.

There are actually fans of our football team right now that are shitting their pants thinking that this loss is so "devastating" that our players won't recover psychologically, and they're going to tank the rest of the year, despite being better than EVERY team left on the schedule. This is the kind of scared business that needed to be buried when Wulff was canned.

We are winning out.
There is every reason to believe we will win out.

Reactions: CrimsonWazzu
This is a team that is showing way more than "half full" !

Go Cougs! (in every way) !

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT