ADVERTISEMENT

Cut out the middle man

bostoncoug

Redshirt
Jan 22, 2003
Wichita, KS
Considering WSU / OSU is getting no love from traditional media and will continue to get screwed (ala CFP), would we be better off using PAC-12 network infrastructure to 100% in house pay steaming? I use the PAC 12 network app for everything. It’s great. I love pulling up all kinds of Cougar sports games on my phone from anywhere. I’d gladly pay a monthly subscription for this. Sad that it goes away after this year.

Who gives a shit that casual watchers around the country dont see us on Fox or ESPN.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Considering WSU / OSU is getting no love from traditional media and will continue to get screwed (ala CFP), would we be better off using PAC-12 network infrastructure to 100% in house pay steaming? I use the PAC 12 network app for everything. It’s great. I love pulling up all kinds of Cougar sports games on my phone from anywhere. I’d gladly pay a monthly subscription for this. Sad that it goes away after this year.

Who gives a shit that casual watchers around the country dont see us on Fox or ESPN.
If WSU brought the Pac-12 network in-house and broadcast our own games on PPV, we'd make more than $360,000. Especially if we make it part of the Murrow college, and use students as production staff...and especially if we make those work study positions so that WSU only has to pay them a few dollars an hour.

I suspect OSU has a similar student/program group and could do the same.

WSU would be wise to create some content for a subscription fee. They have a com school, access to all the athletes and coaches, etc. If all these influencers can figure out how to do it…. why can’t WSU?

WSU would be wise to create some content for a subscription fee. They have a com school, access to all the athletes and coaches, etc. If all these influencers can figure out how to do it…. why can’t WSU?
Because WSU isn’t a hot chick with big tits.

Big tits are floppy and just get in the way. I prefer a nice, perk, petite set of tits. They tend to be more sensitive to attention too. Just saying.....
I don’t disagree but that’s not what gets massive SM followers.

Big tits are floppy and just get in the way. I prefer a nice, perk, petite set of tits. They tend to be more sensitive to attention too. Just saying.....
Yeah, but don't forget that big boobs DO have their unique uses that small ones don't. Just sayin'....... ;-)

Reactions: ATACFD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT