ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of horrible people......

This Mike Johnson - OMG what a freak! And he is #2 in the line to become President? WTF has our country come to? Not that I am a big gay or trans lover, but this guy is an aberration. Good Gawd.

Sure Loyal ....after talking up our backup QB. He's #2 and Patty Murray is number 3.

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot
Sure Loyal ....after talking up our backup QB. He's #2 and Patty Murray is number 3.
WTF does that mean? You support this horrible guy and his equally horrible wife? I don't like Patty Murray. Put some f-ing coherent words together instead of your stupid movie link.

I really can't believe that some of you actually have degrees from my alma mater

This Mike Johnson - OMG what a freak! And he is #2 in the line to become President? WTF has our country come to? Not that I am a big gay or trans lover, but this guy is an aberration. Good Gawd.

Yeah, that view of his about LGBTQ is, comes across as freakish.

Even if he was talking about transgenders(people who have gender dysphoria mental disorder, or drag queens, cross dressers, those that like to pretend to be women, etc), instead of gays, etc, even the weird, unnatural, transgenders are CHILDREN OF GOD, as Gays, and ALL of us are CHILDREN OF GOD, and as God's creations, should be loved, etc.

It's also incompatible with being conservative, republican, Christian, etc, or at least should be, as there are conservatives, Republicans, Christians, etc, who are Gay, etc.

His anti LGBTQ view does not represent the MAJORITY of conservatives, Republicans, Christians, let alone the rest of USA, and only represents the MINORITY of conservatives, Republicans, etc, and that MINORITY, has HI JACKED the Republican Party, etc.

And Mike Johnson's views, are painting the party as extreme, racist, bigoted, etc, and making it so that the party draws more bigots, and makes it so that the WILD CRAZY EXTREME RADICAL LIBERAL LEFT will win.

The Republicans need to return to normalcy, sanity, etc, so that if nothing else they can be a viable alternative, option, etc, to the extreme radical liberal left.

Crazy. The extreme radical liberal left that destroy our country on one hand, and on the other hand, Mike Johnson, extreme bigots that have HIJACKED republican party trying to turn the country into a bigoted country.

No way to win, no matter which side, choice you make.

Crazy.

Even if he was talking about transgenders(people who have gender dysphoria mental disorder, or drag queens, cross dressers, those that like to pretend to be women, etc), instead of gays, etc, even the weird, unnatural, transgenders are CHILDREN OF GOD, as Gays, and ALL of us are CHILDREN OF GOD, and as God's creations, should be loved, etc.

It's also incompatible with being conservative, republican, Christian, etc, or at least should be, as there are conservatives, Republicans, Christians, etc, who are Gay, etc.

His anti LGBTQ view does not represent the MAJORITY of conservatives, Republicans, Christians, let alone the rest of USA, and only represents the MINORITY of conservatives, Republicans, etc, and that MINORITY, has HI JACKED the Republican Party, etc.

And Mike Johnson's views, are painting the party as extreme, racist, bigoted, etc, and making it so that the party draws more bigots, and makes it so that the WILD CRAZY EXTREME RADICAL LIBERAL LEFT will win.

The Republicans need to return to normalcy, sanity, etc, so that if nothing else they can be a viable alternative, option, etc, to the extreme radical liberal left.

Crazy. The extreme radical liberal left that destroy our country on one hand, and on the other hand, Mike Johnson, extreme bigots that have HIJACKED republican party trying to turn the country into a bigoted country.

Crazy.
Shit buddy, you keep getting more rational all the time.

sW9vO5W8ESv6.jpeg

r9nfT5cdMVKR.jpeg

WTF does that mean? You support this horrible guy and his equally horrible wife? I don't like Patty Murray. Put some f-ing coherent words together instead of your stupid movie link.

I really can't believe that some of you actually have degrees from my alma mater
seriously bro, you're either unbalanced or a magnificent troll.

Please take your meds.

What a disappointment! I thought you might be referring to Jerramy Stevens.

As for that link....WTF? You link to that very reliable source of MSN, and then there wasn't even an article, just some supposed quote from CNN. And what was all the rest of that crap there? What is that? Come on, man.....

Crazy.
Mike Johnson is an "extreme bigot?"

How so?

It's not nice to defame people.

Reactions: WindyCityCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT