ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Mahoney Practice Shooting

Coug1990

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2002
Someone on Brand X posted this and I thought I would share it here. It is only practice and highlights, which means don't read too much into this, but he looks better shooting than I had imagined.

Shooting is hard to judge in clips like this because nobody ever misses in high light videos. But he definitely seems to move and handle the ball better than I had expected. He could be a solid fit in coach's five out style. That is of course if he implements it at WSU.

Reactions: kougkurt
Shooting is hard to judge in clips like this because nobody ever misses in high light videos. But he definitely seems to move and handle the ball better than I had expected. He could be a solid fit in coach's five out style. That is of course if he implements it at WSU.
Yes. It is hard to scout from highlights for various real reasons. I am not sure what I was expecting from him, but what we saw in the video was not it. It is practice, but he is also going against players that are good at defense. I liked how he could take a dribble to create space for his shot and looked fine doing it. I am looking forward to next season to see if this is all smoke and mirrors or he really can contribute.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT