ADVERTISEMENT

That was why

Not saying he wont be good next year. Just vommenting regarding the seeming ovewhelming want of our fans to replace Falk moving forwrd. Small samples fo not indicate as much as many thought.

Not saying he wont be good next year. Just vommenting regarding the seeming ovewhelming want of our fans to replace Falk moving forwrd. Small samples fo not indicate as much as many thought.

Just wanted to say that a few, let's call them loudmouths, don't speak for all of us.

Just wanted to say that a few, let's call them loudmouths, don't speak for all of us.

I kept with the game late just to watch Hilinski get some reps. Then he pooped himself. I actually think that was a good thing, since it didn't hurt us other than ruining the shutout. Keeps him humble, shuts up the anti-Falk idiots, so its all good. He is still the bomb and proved it against BSU.

Mr. Hilinski has demonstrated that he possesses nerves. I am glad that he is getting these opportunities to think about how to slow down and just do what he can do. Not much thinking is done during the moment, but you can be sure that he reflects on those moments in the week that follows.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Good grief folks. The whole original post was a comment on the crazy minded thinking regarding the replace Falk movement BSU game crowd. I suppose you can make up reasons to put the backup above the starter, and situations do call for that such as BSU. The knee jerk responses while failing to look at the whole picture is just weird to me. Hilinski did well against BSU, but has looked bad as well in that same game. I suppose if it is just the cool thing to constantly bash the starter then I am not cool. There will be plenty of buyers remorse if something prevents Falk from completing the season, that is sll I am saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT