ADVERTISEMENT

Top Brand X poster wants Leach fired

Wow...anonymous "top" Brand X poster wants Leach fired? The clout of that anonymous poster...I'd be shaking in my boots if I was CML. That poster, Blanchette, and the ol' former BX reporter can do a bar meet up.

Hire Wulff to come back for 50 Gs and be like Belichick's guy whose job is to just find loopholes in the rulebook.

Get us one undeserved game-winning TD and that $50k paid for itself.

Hire Wulff to come back for 50 Gs and be like Belichick's guy whose job is to just find loopholes in the rulebook.

Get us one undeserved game-winning TD and that $50k paid for itself.
It ain’t like Wulff is the only alternative. Leach sure as hell doesn’t deserve a raise this offseason.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
His worst season of coaching here. And I really, really hope the program can figure out what it can fix on defense and works on that. Good tackling and executing assignments don't require 4 star recruits. Sometimes helps, but it's not required

His worst season of coaching here. And I really, really hope the program can figure out what it can fix on defense and works on that. Good tackling and executing assignments don't require 4 star recruits. Sometimes helps, but it's not required
Yeah no question Leach ate it this year. Terrible coaching from the defensive disaster to Clayes leaving, dismissing what 4 players during the season, to getting waxed again by a shitty UW team. He needs to look in the mirror because he did not earn his $4 mill this year.

Yeah no question Leach ate it this year. Terrible coaching from the defensive disaster to Clayes leaving, dismissing what 4 players during the season, to getting waxed again by a shitty UW team. He needs to look in the mirror because he did not earn his $4 mill this year.

He stole it.

I hope Leach comes back next season. With that said, if he doesn’t, of if he does and we trot out another 6-6 team with an Apple Cup loss, I’m not sure how I’d feel.

Leach has done a wonderful job of turning our program around, but another year like this one and his seat will be warm.

I hope Leach comes back next season. With that said, if he doesn’t, of if he does and we trot out another 6-6 team with an Apple Cup loss, I’m not sure how I’d feel.

Leach has done a wonderful job of turning our program around, but another year like this one and his seat will be warm.

you keep posting this same dribble. You don’t like him man up & say it. He was 11-2 last year. His seat is ice cold clown

you keep posting this same dribble. You don’t like him man up & say it. He was 11-2 last year. His seat is ice cold clown
It is pretty funny. Why can't people just say they don't like him and would rather risk being bad with a traditional system? I hope he walks so the whining about having a decent program will stop. There sure are quite a few people who's expectations for the program are overly optimistic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT