ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV and Utah State

WaltherPPK

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2014
Spokane
PAC 6 - stop ****ing around and GET these two !

FORGET anything east of the divide that doesn't start with TEXAS STATE !

FORGET Air Force and Cal and Furd !

And, FORGET the turds on this board who keep posting about their wet dreams that somehow the Big 12 is gonna WANT WSU ! ! !

I was looking around and supposedly there is going to be an announcement that UNLV, Utah State and UTSA are going to join the Pac-12. Rumor is that Tulane, USF and Memphis are also on the table but Memphis is the one having cold feet.

I didn’t see anything imminent. Looks like UNLV and Utah St. are the remaining targets from MWC. Air Force is also receiving the info but it sounds like they are interested in the AAC too. Memphis turning this down, in what will be a good Bball conference is crazy. They might be getting some dark line phone calls from big12 or acc to stand pat.

I didn’t see anything imminent. Looks like UNLV and Utah St. are the remaining targets from MWC. Air Force is also receiving the info but it sounds like they are interested in the AAC too. Memphis turning this down, in what will be a good Bball conference is crazy. They might be getting some dark line phone calls from big12 or acc to stand pat.
Here you go. Memphis, etc. would have to pay $27M each to leave the AAC. Basically the same as the MW poaching+exit fees. Allright, go get UNLV and one other to get to 8 and stand pat for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT