ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer could be doing TV for Coug/Pac-12 games this fall

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Meyer is reportedly close to a deal to join Fox Sports for the 2019 season. He will be either a color commentator for games or an in-studio analyst.

Story: http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/ncaa...ge-football-analyst/ftbon2yjo2p51bdbf0t94dnyu

urban-meyer-2955543caf4124c2.jpg

Look for sc to go after him.
Really don't see him going back into coaching--his health issues were on full display on the OSU sidelines, and he's made enough money now that I can't imagine the stress and pain coaching inflicts is worth it.

Really don't see him going back into coaching--his health issues were on full display on the OSU sidelines, and he's made enough money now that I can't imagine the stress and pain coaching inflicts is worth it.

It is for some.

I personally felt the day he was put on admin leave and suspended, was the personal end for him at Ohio State.

He's never going to publicly admit it but my sense all along was he felt like he had very little support and why stay at a place like that.

The health issues cited are some kind of a brain cyst, which can be treated with a procedure. Don't be surprised to see that procedure and a year off from coaching help with his health issues. Also, SC would open up the check book $10M+ and provide him the support and cover that Ohio State didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT