ADVERTISEMENT

USC's defense sux...

This could easily be classified as the greatest college or even pro game played in the past 12 months.

Keith Jackson does not look good, but....we all get old someday.

Last edited:
Agree MI, what a game ! And, wasn't it Burnett who SC offered in the 11th hour of recruiting? 3 TD's tonight? We could have used him !

Keith Jackson, 88, was hard to watch. Great guy, but showing a little fraility. Used to have such a booming voice, voice of college football.

Agree MI, what a game ! And, wasn't it Burnett who SC offered in the 11th hour of recruiting? 3 TD's tonight? We could have used him !

Keith Jackson, 88, was hard to watch. Great guy, but showing a little fraility. Used to have such a booming voice, voice of college football.

Yes it was Burnett. He didn't even start out with a scholarship at USC.

The thread started with the idea that the USC D suxs.

No argument there; they did indeed inhale the big one tonight. But PSU's D was not much better. A little better; if their O hadn't performed an epic choke the PSU D would have been good enough to win.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Both D's sux'd.

Yes it was Burnett. He didn't even start out with a scholarship at USC.

I think he "blueshirted," IIRC?

I enjoyed seeing KJ in the booth - he's the reason I fell in love with CFB. Tough to see him struggle a bit but we cannot outpace age.

Musburger definitely didn't have one of his finest moments tonight either...

I think he "blueshirted," IIRC?

I enjoyed seeing KJ in the booth - he's the reason I fell in love with CFB. Tough to see him struggle a bit but we cannot outpace age.

Musburger definitely didn't have one of his finest moments tonight either...

It's hard to tell. He's been brain dead for years.

The USC defense was great for two quarters. They allowed zero points in these two quarters of play.

The thread started with the idea that the USC D suxs.

No argument there; they did indeed inhale the big one tonight. But PSU's D was not much better. A little better; if their O hadn't performed an epic choke the PSU D would have been good enough to win.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Both D's sux'd.
Betting against SC in the Rose Bowl is like betting against the house in Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT