ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Coug's win

SaveFerris

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2001
If we could just get out of neutral in the 1st quarter and not dig holes. Coug's score 11 in the 1st to go down 7 to dub. Score 61 points the next 3 quarters and win by 13.

E Villa 16, Bea 12, J Villa 10, Bella 10, Wallack 9, CL-W 8. Looks like Bennett-era scoring in terms of the balance. Bea seems to be coming around after the injuries. Hope we can get Tuhina back in the lineup and going allowing E Villa to come off the bench. CL-W is going to go off at some point.

Much needed win obviously. Need to win on the road next week before 4-straight current top 20 (3 in the top 10) programs.

We gotta get better on our perimeter shooting or we won't win games... enough of them anyway

Definitely need Tuhina back. Read somewhere it's a bone thing. Should be back towards the end of the month. I think with her we could very well have beat Stanford and Cal.

Definitely need Tuhina back. Read somewhere it's a bone thing. Should be back towards the end of the month. I think with her we could very well have beat Stanford and Cal.
I dunno about Stanford, but yeah Cal.

Positive weekend for the Cougs. Always good to beat the mutts in anything, especially over there in front of 4,000+. I dunno what our best attended Women's game was - late last year maybe?

Back when Murrell was here (she was dismal as a coach, but I met her, nice and pretty cute. Too bad she swung the other way :) ). Anyway, they had a 20 tickets for $20 deal for a late season game. I invited a bunch of friends and brought the RV and we had a pregame in the mostly empty parking lot. Attendance was shit, but we had fun.

Men's win over AZ was great. Much needed. 3,500+ fans I see. Pathetic compared to the good old days, but isn't it still break? And colder then shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT