ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs Utah

Rich Lewis

Hall Of Fame
Nov 7, 2001
Another tough outing. Probably need to beat Colorado and have a strong tournament showing to make the NCAAs.

I turned the game on with about 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I had no idea the game was today let alone at 2pm. We were down 25-10 after a quarter. We had another 10 point quarter in the third.

You are more optimistic than I am at this point. We have lost 7 of our last 9 games. I think we would need to win the Pac 12 Tournament to get in. Thinking WNIT at this point.

Bella draws a charge and Tuhina buries a 3 from about 25 feet to drain the shot clock to go up 6 with 45 seconds to go.

Bella draws a charge and Tuhina buries a 3 from about 25 feet to drain the shot clock to go up 6 with 45 seconds to go.
That was bad offense by the Cougs without a plan to get a good shot. Tuhina bails them out with a looong three.

Huge win for sure. Let's go with Rich on still having a shot to get into the Tournament. Probably need a win or 2 in the Pac 12 Tournament. A 9 point road win against NET 16 doesn't hurt!

Looked more like 40 feet.

Forgot that they were playing today - thanks for the post Rich. Caught the last couple of minutes.

Yeah big win. How can we have a net of 25 with our record? Not complaining.

Forgot that they were playing today - thanks for the post Rich. Caught the last couple of minutes.

Same. I watched the end, which was the best part. I think it appears that the biggest thing about NET is strength of schedule whether a team wins or loses.

Yeah, probably 30+ feet. She was behind the coaches box by a foot or 2.

There's still a shot. A couple of pac-12 tournament wins might do it.
Ethridge in post-game said she thought they needed to prove they could beat a top team. That was CU. Then get 1 in the Pac 12 Tournament. That's against Cal.

Maybe we figured out some things today. We are a lot better than we have been playing. Finally showed up today.

Great gutsy win today. If I'm right we will get Cal, definitely winnable, followed by Stanford. Would be really cool to get the first ever win against them. I thought we had a real chance to finally beat them in Pullman until CLW went down.

As did I. Damn! I sure with the em effing Spokesman Review would pay attention to the WSU women. They constantly do not accurately list their times or leave it out totally. In yesterday's paper (no delivery on Saturdays) they had the full sports broadcast schedule. Listed two WBB games today-Eastern WA at MT State (ESPN+) and Stanford at Oregon on PAC-12 Network. Pathetic effort by the SR stooges!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT