ADVERTISEMENT

We’ve never been to Eugene...

Feb 16, 2007
...and thought we’d get better answers here rather than from idiot ducks. Any recommendations for gameday parking? We plan on getting there earlier in the day, what time do lots open? Do they have something like our Field House where we could catch some other games on TV, have a few cocktails and not get too harassed? Is there an area near the stadium or the U where there are some fun bars etc? Thanks

...and thought we’d get better answers here rather than from idiot ducks. Any recommendations for gameday parking? We plan on getting there earlier in the day, what time do lots open? Do they have something like our Field House where we could catch some other games on TV, have a few cocktails and not get too harassed? Is there an area near the stadium or the U where there are some fun bars etc? Thanks
Never been to a game in Eugene but if you don't find any answers here you might want to reach out to Oregon area WSU Alumni groups.
Here's a link to the Greater Oregon Chapter with contact info.
Enjoy!

https://alumni.wsu.edu/s/1613/18/interior.aspx?sid=1613&gid=2&pgid=4524

Reactions: taf88
Park on campus and walk to the stadium on the path that everyone else is walking on. Its a beautiful walk and gives you a good feel for gameday in Eugene.

Park on campus and walk to the stadium on the path that everyone else is walking on. Its a beautiful walk and gives you a good feel for gameday in Eugene.
There' some pretty cool buildings to view as well. I didn't wear Cougar clothing, but did sit in the WSU section. Had a scary old man follow me for a few feet screaming at me "that I'd better change my ways before it too late". Don't know how he knew I was a Cougar fan:)

I went with my son to the last Coug game in Eugene. We both wore Coug stuff and walked with the crowd to the stadium. We didn't have any problems--in fact many people were quite friendly.

I went with my son to the last Coug game in Eugene. We both wore Coug stuff and walked with the crowd to the stadium. We didn't have any problems--in fact many people were quite friendly.
Good job bringing your son. Smart move!

"Eugene is a cesspool. Nothing but duck shit and feathers down there."

Not really, but I love that quote from a Beaver fan, who told me that years ago.

Have fun at the game -- Cougs with the upset win!

So is there a place to eat somewhere near the stadium that Coug fans are likely to be around 5?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT