ADVERTISEMENT

Pooh - Lady Cougs lose to #6 Colorado

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
63-57 I believe. Watched most of it. I'm not much a BB fan at any level, but I've been enjoying watching the Lady Cougs. They play hard. #20 Utah on Sunday.

We had it but had this disastrous end to the 3rd Q where Colorado scored 6 points on just some shit plays by WSU. Like in the last 10 seconds. Then in the 4th we missed a bunch of makeable shots near the rim, and they rebounded the shit out of us with their monster front court. The one gal had arms bigger than mine have ever been. And I used to have some guns.

Pathetic attendance again. Not sure what to do, but $5 sez we don't do shit for promoting the thing. Really wonder if we should move to Bohler. Either way, pregames in the field house? Hey, Friday night? I've been thinking that would be a thing for decades - men and women.

One interesting factoid. I look at the Women's roster and coaching staff (link below). And no knock on any of them personally, but we have 4 coaches (OK, men have 5), and 8 non-coaching staff (men have 6). 3 of whom are video, creative and information. For a team of 13 players. So, what do all these folks do during the 8 months that there is no season?

I couldn't believe how many shots seemed to rim out on us. It felt like when we were up 5-6 we easily could have been up 10+, but shots just weren't falling. Brutal end to the 3rd quarter.

Tuhina was back and pretty damn good right out of the gate. You could tell conditioning was an issue as you would expect out since end of ooc with a foot injury.

Utah is tough. Pilli is tough to control all on her own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT