ADVERTISEMENT

We might have trouble against Aridzona

ATACFD

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2015
Mild cats lost two very close games against top 10 teams—the Fuskie‘s last week and against the condoms this week in three overtimes. This game is not the gimme that I thought it would be at the beginning of the season. AZ d is improving. Plus Fifita actually seems better than Delaura.

Mild cats lost two very close games against top 10 teams—the Fuskie‘s last week and against the condoms this week in three overtimes. This game is not the gimme that I thought it would be at the beginning of the season. AZ d is improving. Plus Fifita actually seems better than Delaura.
might have trouble? if we play like we did yesterday we will be lucky to win again

Reactions: ATACFD
If WSU doesn’t win another game it would be a good thing for Dickert to take the MSU job.

Please stop with doom and gloom. We still have plenty of games left that are winnable Cal, Stanford, AZ St, CU. A bowl game is still there for the taking

Reactions: UberCougars
WSU can win a lot of the games left on its schedule, but other than Stanford -- and not even then, really -- it's hard to call any a gimme. I've watched Arizona play the past couple weeks and they're going to be a tough out. My biggest hope is that they expended a ton of mental and physical energy last week, especially, with a lot of those guys being from LA and almost taking down SC in its house, and WSU will be a letdown game of sorts.

Even Arizona State didn't look all that terrible against CU, and CU looked pretty dangerous and will have Hunter back against WSU (of course). Cal has more life than many expected, too.

Not saying WSU will lose any or all of these. Just saying they aren't gimmes. I do think UCLA's defense was a particularly tough nut to crack, though, and made WSU look a lot worse than it will be against most of these other teams.

Reactions: UberCougars
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT