ADVERTISEMENT

We win the next 3 games.

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

What the f--k happened to the Cougs I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest 3 game run of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to nut up and stay positive. Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.

Stanford - COUGS WIN
Beavs - COUGS WIN
Mutts - COUGS WIN

Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

What the f--k happened to the Cougs I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest 3 game run of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to nut up and stay positive. Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.

Stanford - COUGS WIN
Beavs - COUGS WIN
Mutts - COUGS WIN
Lol! That's awesome, Trump...well played, sir!

Stanford - COUGS WIN
Beavs - COUGS WIN
Mutts - COUGS WIN

Perfect, wackadoo post expected from somebody with Trump in their name.

Trump, you animal, you....that little speech is just as funny now as it was 40-ish years ago.

:)

Reactions: 79COUG

Stanford - COUGS WIN
Beavs - COUGS WIN
Mutts - COUGS WIN
TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!!! Go Cougs!!!

Reactions: 79COUG

Stanford - COUGS WIN
Beavs - COUGS WIN
Mutts - COUGS WIN
Someone just discovered Budweiser
screenshot-34.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT