ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I guess hanging tight with June is going to pay off

CrimsonWazzu

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
She just signed the #9 prep prospect "in the world" per a BX report.

Louise Brown, 6'2" Forward played on the Aussie U-20 gold medal winning team last year. Surprisingly only other offers were Iowa State and NM State.

I beleive "In the World" meant outsie the U.S. But a very solid get and class

Yes in Australia's loss to the USA in the World games, she scored 3 pts and had 3 rbs. She is also 18 years of age and extremely easy to look at.

This could end up Daugherty's best class on paper although I know the Galdeira class was top 15-ish. The only thing missing is a true post player to help compliment Dheeensaw who really came on last year. There are still a few more open spots but I have seen a few post(er)s saying they aren't after anyone.

That's the only part of Daugherty recruiting that is frustrating. They had a tough time with BYU, Utah, OSU, and of course Stanford because each of those teams had a player or two inside we couldn't handle. IMO, that cost WSU a Tournament bid.

Women's hoops has come a very long way when our only real complaint is that we only have one big.

I'd love to get that second big. You would think that the right potential recruit would see some real opportunity there...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT