ADVERTISEMENT

What a sh!%%? morning...

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
Jack-huskies coming out of the woodwork on social media "return to glory, resurrection of the Dog Father defense, natty talk, blah blah blah..."

Balanced offense, hard nosed defense, this is the closest thing to Cheater James football I've seen at the uw.

There has to be some cash and a camaro somewhere....

Reactions: YakiCoug
Jack-huskies coming out of the woodwork on social media "return to glory, resurrection of the Dog Father defense, natty talk, blah blah blah..."

If UW plays Alabama in the semis, talk about a great opportunity. Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. I'd embrace that opportunity. Alabama has a freshman QB. UW could upset them. It happens.

If UW plays Alabama in the semis, talk about a great opportunity. Nothing to lose. Everything to gain. I'd embrace that opportunity. Alabama has a freshman QB. UW could upset them. It happens.
I still see them thumping UW but you never know... UW has a gang of trick plays, and Alabama's offense is sneaky bad (see LSU game).

I still see them thumping UW but you never know... UW has a gang of trick plays, and Alabama's offense is sneaky bad (see LSU game).

I'd be concerned if I were UW seeing as how Utah ran it right over them with success. Alabama would run hard at that defense. But having said that, UW can upset them. It wouldn't shock me, especially if they got a couple of their key defenders back.

I'd be concerned if I were UW seeing as how Utah ran it right over them with success. Alabama would run hard at that defense. But having said that, UW can upset them. It wouldn't shock me, especially if they got a couple of their key defenders back.

Mathis and Victor are finished.

USC made the Huskies look like a joke. The only team with comparable physical talent and they ****ing DESTROYED the mutts. They stand no chance against any of the other playoff contenders

Reactions: 79COUG
Our offense assumes that receivers will catch balls that are easily reachable. When they fail to do so, the whole O sputters. As for the D's first half, I don't know what to say. No words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT