ADVERTISEMENT

What scares you the most about the huskeez game?

Stretch 74

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
Other than having to look at all that ugly purple crap that they wear? Here are my fears:

1. Trick plays- the mutts always seem to get us with one trick play.
2. Tight ends- so many times they burn us with TE scores and dragging across the middle to keep drives alive.
3. Odunze- That guy is scary at getting wide open.
4. Officials- Can't say enough about the PAC 8/10/12 officiating crews ability get things completely wrong. One single call from them has cost us victories many times over the years.

Your thoughts?

Reactions: Cougini5591
Other than having to look at all that ugly purple crap that they wear? Here are my fears:

2. Tight ends- so many times they burn us with TE scores and dragging across the middle to keep drives alive.
4. Officials- Can't say enough about the PAC 8/10/12 officiating crews ability get things completely wrong. One single call from them has cost us victories many times over the years.

Your thoughts?

All of the above

Your thoughts?
You mean how they always seem to "fake and go long" as soon as they get across the 50?

TE's have been an issue for WSU defense as far back as I can remember, but to be fair... we've had some studs in the Pac-10/Pac-12

Your thoughts?
1. Odunze
2.Odunze
3. Penix
4. Odunze

Was worried about TE's all year, but it hasn't panned out for the opposing teams like it has in the past.

Stuff the run, let them get 2 big TDs via the bomb, keep everything else in front of you.

Gonna be cold as a w..... t.. in a brass bra tomorrow, hope that favors the home team.

Your thoughts?
All of the above especially Odunze. We need to get to Penix quick and sack or hurry him. Also they don't scare me but I HATE their Ugly-ass uniforms.

Reactions: LeachPack
Nothing. I’m as confident as I was last year. Back-to-back, baby!
Butch T. Cougar keeps the Apple Cup @ Beasley Coliseum where it belongs tonight👍
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Reactions: 79COUG

Your thoughts?
The refs. Nothing scares me about UW this is not Jake Browning with a dominant defense. Wild card is the dipshits in stripes, they find new ways to muck up good games every week.

Your thoughts?
Not being able to pressure/ sack Penix. We have to rock him. Their oline is good at protecting him.

Not being able to pressure/ sack Penix. We have to rock him. Their oline is good at protecting him.
Back to the refs…If our guys are getting tackled and flags aren’t coming out we’re gonna be in trouble. Not saying UW isn’t capable of blocking well without holding, but it ain’t like we haven’t seen it before.

I agree if he’s uncomfortable chances of game changing mistakes go up considerably.

Your thoughts?
Hidden Penix?

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR

1. Trick plays- the mutts always seem to get us with one trick play. ***Not just one, but two trick plays. And they got us with one that we had used earlier in the year.
2. Tight ends- so many times they burn us with TE scores and dragging across the middle to keep drives alive. ***Just a few, but a key 3rd down pickup, IIRC
3. Odunze- That guy is scary at getting wide open. ***Nailed this one, but forgot to include the other guy, MacMillan I think. Open all night.
4. Officials- Can't say enough about the PAC 8/10/12 officiating crews ability get things completely wrong. One single call from them has cost us victories many times over the years. ***One very suspect PI call on a ball that was uncatchable, and apparently they believe that all uw lineman don't have fingers so are physically unable to hold a rushing lineman. Well, there was that one that was called, when he threw the flag about 5 seconds after I screamed "Holding!!!" from my perch on row 27. I guess he heard me......

Your thoughts?
Dammitall!!! I hate being so right all the time.

Reactions: mikalalas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT